Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

rehceeb

3 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

This is the only song in English on the top 100 of Spotify in almost all of Latin America + top 50 in Mexico and Brazil (800k) :jonny5: this is huge 
Maybe we deserve those stadium shows with the next tour. :giraffe:
mN52TCN.gif

She better do EU + LATAM stadiums

mN52TCN.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

Just now, mike_int said:

So what is your prediction for Grammy performance?

"Dance The Night" + "Houdini"

"Dance The Night" + "Training Season"

"Houdini" + "Training Season"

* lets theoretically call second single "Training Season"

Its on February 4th so in time for 2nd single.

Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

I hope she never wastes a promo slot on DTN this era

Also she might not perform at the Grammys this year like she didn’t perform during 2020

Dua should definitely perform Dance The Night and Houdini at the Scammys. It would only be fitting.

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

I think she will release the album in those days, so Houdini + the current promotional single/second single.

I want SNL too, but I think she can save that spot for next year's Grammy campaign like she did with FN.

• ATRL Moderator

Dance the Night & Houdini make sense for the 2024 Grammys

She can perform Training Season and whatever else becomes the Levitating of this era at the 2025 Grammys to celebrate her ROTY/SOTY/AOTY nominations

Stan twitter is having a meltdown over Houdini radio updates, i hope she goes even harder serve more longevity, will have again the last laugh :biggrin:

• Like 1

Who of all you farts will be the one to do a slow and fast version of this?  :bloo:
The bridge would be easily eaten by those TikTok gym bros and incels who ate those editions of Bloody Mary.. :khalyan2:

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

"have you read the stories of those biblical characters or not?" :ahh: 

People are SO stupid wtf

21 minutes ago, mike_int said:

She is not touching DTN LOL.

Houdini alone or Houdini and 2nd single is likely. 

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

People are SO stupid wtf

I low key think interviewers like this play stupid to put the artist on the spot and embarras them to see if they go along with it hoping for a viral moment:rip:

• Like 1

Warner instated of wasting their money on Youtube ads (I'm pretty sure ~70% of the first day views comes from it, I ddin't see the actual numbers becuase YT process it super slow but Flowers had 40% in its first day...) should make some global TikTok campaign with both local influencers and paid ads. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Warner instated of wasting their money on Youtube ads (I'm pretty sure ~70% of the first day views comes from it, I ddin't see the actual numbers becuase YT process it super slow but Flowers had 40% in its first day...) should make some global TikTok campaign with both local influencers and paid ads. 

yeah? 😭 tiktok would secure her to have a hit 

4 minutes ago, popmusic said:

But are the adds still active? Coz the video is doing 8M today which is a great hold.

It is not a Dont Start now type of song in a bad way.This is a subpar album filler track at most. A lead single single needs to be strong. This is a snoozefest.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

This song is literally better than Dont Start Now.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

This gives me a bit of Hung Up vibes (mv and song) but I NEEDED one scene change imo or just an outfit change. idk it just felt flat for a lead mv and I get the less is more approach of the video I guess but something about it is flat and makes the song sound more repetitive than it is in some ways. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, popmusic said:

It seems that they did a deal with YouTube. She did a bunch of shorts promoting both Houdini and the platform.

13 minutes ago, houdini said:

This song is literally better than Dont Start Now.

this. it might be a reach and because of recency bias but idc i love it that much :jonnycat: 

I hope she does a remix project again. Club Future Nostalgia was good and a great side-promo. Maybe a 80s disco themed with extended mixes 

39 minutes ago, kayliah said:

It is not a Dont Start now type of song in a bad way.This is a subpar album filler track at most. A lead single single needs to be strong. This is a snoozefest.

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Tiktok campaigns are useless, many artists (including her) tried but in the end users choose what becomes a trend. :biblionny:

friendly reminder Levitating was sponsored by tiktok and users ignored it. The song became a trend on the app until the grammys :biblio:

29 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

Interesting how she keeps losing followers 

Probably because she posted a gay couple kissing in her feed and conservatives were cancelling her or something. I’m sure she doesn’t care. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.