• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

10 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

but the UK is her biggest market. FN is one of the best selling albums of the decade and charted forever, while DL1 is one of the very few recent albums to cross the 1M mark.

she already has like 4 #1's and each of her songs goes top 10 or charts really long lmao

She has great longevity there but weak fandom… Houdini being blocked by JACK HARLOW is the perfect example of what I’m saying, Adele and Ed were untouchable at their peaks in the UK. Anyways, this is just my personal observation, I just think they should stan her way harder, she should be for them what Taylor is for the US, an untouchable queen. :swan:

4 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

After the album release probably.

i think it will all come at beginning of 2024 and tour at fall

25 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

No she doesn’t need it as a main source of promotion. New pop girls like Tate or Tyla, yes they do. But not for someone that is established. How many tik tok dances to cold heart or dance the night have you seen? And they’re her most recent hits. Dua can survive without a tik tok smash. If it does do well there then it’s a bonus

You don't understand how tiktok works. 

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Cold-Heart-PNAU-Remix-6993382427087341570

Cold heart has 488K vids under official sound. Dua doesn't have to record lip sync tiktoks (it could help obviously) but song must be active on the platform to reach new audience and gain longevity. Look at all FN hits - TikTok is fuel for music nowdays. 

Houdini has just 1K videos in 2 days, not the best result but there's no clear trend. 

US fans need to keep streaming and pushing we can totally get this in the top 10.

Top ten SOLO debut would be so pleasing 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

i think it will all come at beginning of 2024 and tour at fall

I think she'll do festivals in 2024 and tour in 2025. 

We spent the past two weeks saying we weren't expecting her to smash out of the gate, that it would need time to build up etc. only for y'all to spend the first two days post release saying she's underperforming and what not. You're giving swifties :rip: enjoy the song and let it run it's course 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I think she'll do festivals in 2024 and tour in 2025. 

OMG don't say that to me! another year of waiting 
dua-lipa-crying.gif

can somebody please tell me what happened to the rolling stone interview??? i saved it but its gone??

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, popmusic said:

You don't understand how tiktok works. 

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Cold-Heart-PNAU-Remix-6993382427087341570

Cold heart has 488K vids under official sound. Dua doesn't have to record lip sync tiktoks (it could help obviously) but song must be active on the platform to reach new audience and gain longevity. Look at all FN hits - TikTok is fuel for music nowdays. 

Houdini has just 1K videos in 2 days, not the best result but there's no clear trend. 

Didn't DSN really start to smash after the "did a full 180" went absolutely viral there? 

ITunes Italy 

1 (+1) Houdini

Apple Music Italy

15 (+3) Houdini

+ biggest debut of the year for a female solo (including local artists)

We stan her so much :clap:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RIKI232 said:

When do u think we can expect Tour announcement?

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

I hope in 2024 after I refilled my savings. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, tost1 said:

We need that extended club remix

I’m sure it’ll come along with some other variants when she’s needing a good chart push

16 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

Didn't DSN really start to smash after the "did a full 180" went absolutely viral there? 

It was already starting to smash before that, that was just a cherry on top, just like it was said above TikTok is a “nice to have” for her, not a necessity 

Also, it’s obvious that she doesn’t have a Swiftie-sized fanbase but she’s increasing her fanbase which is what matters, given her debut. From DL to FN to DL3, she’s on the incline. It would be concerning if this debuted similar to DSN or lower, but that’s not the case.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, ariananext said:

We spent the past two weeks saying we weren't expecting her to smash out of the gate, that it would need time to build up etc. only for y'all to spend the first two days post release saying she's underperforming and what not. You're giving swifties :rip: enjoy the song and let it run it's course 

Exactly, not to mention it just gives more ammunition to the ODHs to try and drag Dua. We love the self sabotage some of this fanbase has :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIKI232 said:

When do u think we can expect Tour announcement?

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Hopefully not till 2025

I'd love to see her live and maybe by then I'll have my finances sorted out and be able to afford it

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Greedy did 200k less unfiltered than Houdini, we literally just can’t win :bibliahh:

Can we stop comparing Dua who sold over 27 million albums and her last tour grossed over 100 millions with some social media one hit wonder?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeing her latest video on insta, I cant help but love her for being such a faghag

11 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Can we stop comparing Dua who sold over 27 million albums and her last tour grossed over 100 millions with some social media one hit wonder?

Fr tho. It feels like a Dua vs Camila in 2019 when DSN came out all over again :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.