• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

I see all this happening but no release date to be seen. Houdini Indeedini

serious-mood-dua-lipa-30ux723l9nhddzvl.g

Excited for this!

10 hours ago, Cheers said:

Hmmm Houdini sounds like the title of a flop single. We will see tho!

Stop I can hear the “disappeared from the charts” jokes already :deadbanana:

• Haha 3

Ugly song title but do we think this is the reason she keeps posting teasers and then removing them or

5 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

sounds like a type of cheese

spacer.png

You mean Halloumi?? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

Out on the 9th according to Spotify pop ups that arrived to non premium users.

what does houdini means? Not familiar with the word but i know the song will be a banger :clap3:

• Confused 2

I more excited about the visual aesthetics of the era than the sound ngl. The little bits we have so far haven't revealed much, that monochromatic blocky Helvetica is kinda giving early 2000s but like, corporative'd and American Apparel'd. 

QueenofCopyPaste

Wait. 

"Houdini" died on yesterday's date 

The announcement of the title 

HER MIND 

I'm kinda excited about the song title.  Give us a circus video like britney plsss :gaycat5:

9 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

November 9th :noparty:

But Mariah & Xmas songs already rising or defrosting 

It's still early November, and Christmas songs typically start dominating the chart later in November or start of December.

It'll be fine. I feel that 'Houdini' will have a cute first-week peak considering how low the chart points are.

Nov. 9 is perfect. It´ll be just enough away from 1989 TV for Dua to make a (hopefully) bigger debut than DSN globally and once the Xmas escapade is over the song can settle in the GP's minds :clap3:

21 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

November 9th :noparty:

But Mariah & Xmas songs already rising or defrosting 

Yall keep setting her up with the high debut 

She doesn't care otherwhise she would have reelased in another date

The name sounds like the cheese you can grill 

I’m excited nonetheless:p

13 minutes ago, houdini said:

NOV 9th official

I’ll believe it when it comes from duallah

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

Nov. 9 is perfect.

You sure about that? I already found November 2/3 to be a bit too far but November 9 is WAY too late. I don't want to be too pessimistic but they really should've released Houdini last Friday already, it would've had way more time to rise and impose itself in the charts before the Christmas takeover. We'll see what happen but i really think it's a bit too late.

I also don't understand why they started teasing the era SO EARLY :rip:

Something changed last minute behind the scenes, i'm 100% sure of it now. There's no way she and her team thought it was a good idea to start teasing the new era a whole month before dropping the first single. It's not the 00s anymore, long teasers just end up annoying the GP and they lose interest before the single is even out. The title of the song is also pretty risky, if it end up flopping we'll hear "it magically disappeared from the charts" jokes until the end of times :toofunny3:

Ok, rant over. I'm probably gonna be totally on board once the single is out, i just don't understand many of the decisions they've taken so far.

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

You sure about that? I already found November 2/3 to be a bit too far but November 9 is WAY too late. I don't want to be too pessimistic but they really should've released Houdini last Friday already, it would've had way more time to rise and impose itself in the charts before the Christmas takeover. We'll see what happen but i really think it's a bit too late.

I also don't understand why they started teasing the era SO EARLY :rip:

Something changed last minute behind the scenes, i'm 100% sure of it now. There's no way she and her team thought it was a good idea to start teasing the new era a whole month before dropping the first single. It's not the 00s anymore, long teasers just end up annoying the GP and they lose interest before the single is even out. The title of the song is also pretty risky, if it end up flopping we'll hear "it magically disappeared from the charts" jokes until the end of times :toofunny3:

Ok, rant over. I'm probably gonna be totally on board once the single is out, i just don't understand many of the decisions they've taken so far.

All this ranting will not be remembered anymore once the lead is out and the era is on it's legs. You guys are never satisfied regardless, that's why I don't respond to it :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

The name sounds like the cheese you can grill 

Girl its Hallumi :rip:

Judge Tammy GIF by TLC Europe

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.