Is Taylor on course to move ahead of Rihanna when it comes to Billboard number 1's ?

Virtual_Insanity

22 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

20 million unique listeners daily on Spotify but nobody outside the fanbase listens to her :dies: 

Like I said before, Cruel Summer and Anti Hero are more known than any solo Gaga song in 12 years 

Like I said before, Bloody Mary and Always Remember Us This Way are way more known esp globally than any of Taylor's supposed hits since 1989. I'll dance dance dance alone is more recognizable to the GP than anything Taylor Swift since SIO.

And again... Lady Gaga has nothing to do with this thread :dies:. Stay on topic!

Edited by charot
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• WildHeart

• istan4badgalriri

9 minutes ago, charot said:

Like I said before, Bloody Mary and Always Remember Us This Way are way more known esp globally than any of Taylor's supposed hits since 1989. I'll dance dance dance alone is more recognizable to the GP than anything Taylor Swift since SIO.

And again... Lady Gaga has nothing to do with this thread :dies:. Stay on topic!

Do you have receipts of Bloody Mary being more known? Platinum in one country on the entire planet :dies:  LWYMMD, YNTCD, Lover, cardigan, Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze, Karma and Cruel Summer are all more known. I'm sure people know that line thanks to the global smash that was Wednesday. But they do not know the song nor the artist, hence why its streams stalled out quickly and it sank like a rock (like every Gaga song the last 10 years not named Shallow)

Anti Hero and Cruel Summer are both bigger than ARUTW too :toofunny3: Nobody outside of western Europe knows that song

Edited by Raspberries
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Do you have receipts of Bloody Mary being more known? Platinum in one country on the entire planet :dies:  LWYMMD, YNTCD, Lover, cardigan, Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze, Karma and Cruel Summer are all more known 

Anti Hero and Cruel Summer are both bigger than ARUTW too :toofunny3: Nobody outside of Europe knows that song

BM was a big trend, it literally reached every corner of the world due to Wednesday. The fact this unofficial upload has way more views than the willows and the cardigans is very telling.

Everyone knows or at least heard I'll dance dance dance, can't say the same for the willows and cardigans. Even the stan world has alr forgotten forgotten how they sound, let alone the gp.

Edited by charot

1 hour ago, charot said:

Living in delusion is really a full time sport with some of you isn't it? :toofunny3:

In what WORLD are those songs bigger than Anti-Hero or Cruel Summer? :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, charot said:

Everyone knows or at least heard I'll dance dance dance, can't say the same for the willows and cardigans. Even the stan world has alr forgotten forgotten how they sound, let alone the gp.

yet they're still outstreaming Bloody Mary and cardigan is about to cross 1B streams...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, charot said:

BM was a big trend, it literally reached every corner of the world due to Wednesday. The fact this unofficial upload has way more views than the willows and the cardigans is very telling.

Congrats on the small snippet trend! That did not cause the song to go Platinum in more than ONE country on the entire planet :deadbanana: It was a cute little Tik Tok trend for the kids. There have been tons of songs like it. Songs that people know the snippet of but could not tell you what song it was or who sang it. It had 0 longevity on streaming and sank like a rock just like DWUW, GUY, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Stupid Love and Rain On Me :toofunny2: 

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Living in delusion is really a full time sport with some of you isn't it? :toofunny3:

In what WORLD are those songs bigger than Anti-Hero or Cruel Summer? :toofunny3:

I didn't say it's bigger. But it's way more known. Not everything is about sales. 

Again Gaga has nothing to do with this thread. This will be my final reply to anything Gaga related :heart:

1 minute ago, greento said:

yet they're still outstreaming Bloody Mary and cardigan is about to cross 1B streams...

Thanks to her massive fanbase. Thank you for proving my point. 

1 hour ago, charot said:

Bloody Mary: 422 282 645 million streams

Cardigan: 978 330 381 million streams

Williow: 686 582 116 million streams

And trust me, you don't want me posting the numbers for Anti-Hero and Cruel Summer. But who cares about reality when you have feels and vibes right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, charot said:

I didn't say it's bigger. But it's way more known. Not everything is about sales. 

Again Gaga has nothing to do with this thread. This will be my final reply to anything Gaga related :heart:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Exactly as i've always said: EVERYTHING is about feels and vibes with OTHs :ahh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charot said:

so her massive fanbase is bigger than the people who supposedly know Bloody Mary (which is apparently everyone to you)

acting like cardigan doesn't have a viral sound as well

3 minutes ago, charot said:

Again, twenty million unique listeners daily :deadbanana: Do you hear yourself?

5 minutes ago, charot said:

4 minutes ago, charot said:

:deadbanana: 

10 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Congrats on the small snippet trend! That did not cause the song to go Platinum in more than ONE country on the entire planet :deadbanana: It was a cute little Tik Tok trend for the kids. There have been tons of songs like it. Songs that people know the snippet of but could not tell you what song it was or who sang it. It had 0 longevity on streaming and sank like a rock just like DWUW, GUY, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Stupid Love and Rain On Me :toofunny2: 

It’s just a little snippet of the song that went viral and became a trend. And it was slowed/remixed. I’m certain that most people don’t even know that the song is Bloody Mary :rip:

1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

Again, twenty million unique listeners daily :deadbanana: Do you hear yourself?

It's quite fascinating the way many OTHs just keep repeating the same lies OVER and OVER and OVER again despite concrete proof of it being false. Objective numbers show that the GP is clearly consumming her music in huge numbers, it's not just "her massive fanbase".

Why hasn't her "massive fanbase" made Lover/Folklore/Evermore/Fearless TV/Red TV/Speak Now TV 1M+ sellers the first week if everything is about her "massive fanbase" then? Can you try to answer that @charot?

Considering how many #2 peaks Taylor has and the insane trajectory of her career, and that Rihanna is essentially retired from music, I can't imagine her not passing.

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

Thank you for proving my point [2] :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

I literally told everyone, including Swifties to shut up in here, yet your obsessed ass has to find a comment from almost 3 months ago that I stand by, to just further prove my point? It’s becoming pathological at this point girl :biblionana:

… so yes? That is exactly what you said and it was 2 months ago not 3 :rip::ahh: it’s like you are allergic to simply giving a “Yes” or “no” answer :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, ImsoLOUD said:

… so yes? That is exactly what you said and it was 2 months ago not 3 :rip::ahh: 

Date of post: 8/8/23. Today’s date: 10/29/23. Time between: 2 months + 3 weeks. What I said: almost 3 months. Imagine being so loudly wrong about everything all time that you get egg on your face over pedantic nonsense :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, ImsoLOUD said:

it’s like you are allergic to simply giving a “Yes” or “no” answer :toofunny2:

Why am I obligated to play along with anything you say after you tag me out of the blue like a psychopath? You remain unhinged :rip:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Did you not say:

Implying that new music should keep a fanbase too occupied to be chronically online? 

This is psychotic behavior.  And for what really? 

55 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Date of post: 8/8/23. Today’s date: 10/29/23. Time between: 2 months + 3 weeks. What I said: almost 3 months. Imagine being so loudly wrong about everything all time that you get egg on your face over pedantic nonsense :deadbanana4:

Why am I obligated to play along with anything you say after you tag me out of the blue like a psychopath? You remain unhinged :rip:

What difference does it make if you said it 2 hours or 2 months ago :rip: the whataboutism/irrelevant semantics:rip: all I did was reference something that you recently said that was bs/contradicts the Swifties current behavior. If it made you upset oh well tell the mods like you usually do :rip:

and I already said I was unhinged moons ago girl that’s nothing new 

Edited by ImsoLOUD

41 minutes ago, byzantium said:

This is psychotic behavior.  And for what really? 

⬆️ what I say to myself whenever I see your posts 

On 10/28/2023 at 3:25 AM, k4rmabutterfly said:

idk but this thread is very likely to surpass 10 pages like all the threads comparing rihanna and taylor :gaycatx:

:toofunny2:

7 hours ago, charot said:

So it's not bigger than those "supposed hits", but more known?!~ Where? in your delulu? :ahh:

3 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

What difference does it make if you said it 2 hours or 2 months ago :rip: the whataboutism/irrelevant semantics:rip: all I did was reference something that you recently said that was bs/contradicts the Swifties current behavior. If it made you upset oh well tell the mods like you usually do :rip:

and I already said I was unhinged moons ago girl that’s nothing new 

I literally told Swifties to shut up in here before you even tried to start something, you seriously need an intervention :ryan3:

• Like 2

Rihanna could have had like 19-21 by now had her ass not quit 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.