• Scott Borchetta

• rihannafan

• Finite

• istan4badgalriri

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Scott Borchetta said:

spacer.png

This + a bigger radio deal than Easy on Me which was Adele's return to music following 25 which had the biggest first week sales in HISTORY! They clearly were hoping for the song to smash.

Exactly, if she flops with new music, she runs the risk of coming across as corny or a hasbeen which will hurt what she truly cares about: Fenty sales

Oh, be quiet.

You know damn well that Lift Me Up was nowhere near the kind of song that was a huge comeback material.

This song not smashing isn't proof of her flopping if she released a more upbeat song, stop acting dense. 

With her force and exposure on streaming platforms and overall relevant status as a celebrity, she could bag a hit and you know it.

And what exactly was your little moodboard supposed to prove ? That dropping Youtube Shorts and instrumentals is the recipe for a hit ? Be serious :skull: 

• Like 1

Rih had to shut that rumor down quickly 

Of course...

Imagine a whole BILLIONAIRE committing to 2 albums and touring across 2 years for 35 mil like com'on now :smile3:

Edited by Whiterussianpls

Colour me shocked, surprised, flabbergasted even 

Obviously. 

She has everything to lose and nothing to gain if she goes on another half assed tour. She’s literally retired from music and y’all need to accept it. 

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Rih had to shut that rumor down quickly 

The only thing she shutdown is studio doors. 

RockStarShit101

I don’t mind the lack of music, the lack of communication between us and rih is what bothering me. I love her but she doesn’t write nor produce her music, so what’s taking her so long? We aren’t that far from the 10th anniversary of anti.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

I don’t mind the lack of music, the lack of communication between us and rih is what bothering me. I love her but she doesn’t write nor produce her music, so what’s taking her so long? We aren’t that far from the 10th anniversary of anti.

Rihanna has gone to the studio several times since Anti.  She has clearly recorded music but the songs have been scrapped or vaulted because they don't meet her high standards.

She wants to create another album on the quality level of Anti. But that's hard when her other interests  cause her to only go the studio intermittely. Songs age and end up getting scrapped. 

Edited by cat1867

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.