• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott Borchetta

• rihannafan

• Finite

• Navy4Life

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the source says “***** Better Have My Money” singer hasn’t yet committed to any touring projects for 2024.

Did a gay write this? :redface:

Edited by BoyAlmighty
  • Haha 6

Scott Borchetta

It was very obvious.

LMU was a litmus test of sorts for her to determine whether it was worth it to come back to music, that song's reception made her decide against it. Her flopping now would only hurt her makeup sales and it's not like she has some extraordinary talent or passion for music that wills her to release music regardless of reception.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 11

When articles reference sources in any aspect, WHO TF ARE THESE SOURCES? :rip:

• Haha 1

It was expected I guess :rip: But I'm still mad :monkey:

11 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

It was very obvious.

LMU was a litmus test of sorts for her to determine whether it was worth it to come back to music, that song's reception made her decide against it. Her flopping now would only hurt her makeup sales and it's not like she has some extraordinary talent or passion for music that wills her to release music regardless of reception.

You be talking **** just to be talking ****, you don't wanna have a discussion you wanna troll and that's just sad. Bgone.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

Wasn't it reported by multiple different sources or were they all just referencing the DailyMirror?

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

20 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

It was very obvious.

Ah yes LMU, a song definitely made for the charts

• Haha 1

She had a 6 album deal. She’s never releasing a new album or touring. She’s over it

30 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

It was very obvious.

You are dead right. Coming back to music can only hurt her legacy, not improve it. The hype for music is so insane that anything she releases will inevitably be seen as a letdown. A letdown that would hurt the "Rihanna" image and therefore hurt her actual brands (Fenty). The risk far outweighs any potential reward.

30 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

It was very obvious.

And why would she use a harp driven ballad as a litmus test :ace:

• Like 2

I knew this would happen lol 

Scott Borchetta
14 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Ah yes LMU, a song definitely made for the charts

2 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

And why would she use a harp driven ballad as a litmus test :ace:

spacer.png

This + a bigger radio deal than Easy on Me which was Adele's return to music following 25 which had the biggest first week sales in HISTORY! They clearly were hoping for the song to smash.

4 minutes ago, Machete said:

You are dead right. Coming back to music can only hurt her legacy, not improve it. The hype for music is so insane that anything she releases will inevitably be seen as a letdown. A letdown that would hurt the "Rihanna" image and therefore hurt her actual brands (Fenty). The risk far outweighs any potential reward.

Exactly, if she flops with new music, she runs the risk of coming across as corny or a hasbeen which will hurt what she truly cares about: Fenty sales

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I knew it would be a lie .. Saw Rihanna is coming on twitter and was like ok who's gonna tell them. :deadbanana4:

Rihanna's more likely to get to baby #9 before R9 at this point, I can't :biblionana:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Machete said:

:toofunny2: this may ring true for acts like Frank Ocean, but not acts like Rihanna. It's not like she's some critical darling who gets that level of pressure and expectation. The Navy would maybe hold her to some insane standard but not the public. All she needs is some catchy hits with that signature iconic voice and she's good. It's not impossible a comeback, I just don't think her heart is into music like that anymore.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Like 1

The constant state of blue balls this woman has us in :gaycatx: my pelvic floor can't take it anymore. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

spacer.png

This + a bigger radio deal than Easy on Me which was Adele's return to music following 25 which had the biggest first week sales in HISTORY! They clearly were hoping for the song to smash.

Exactly, if she flops with new music, she runs the risk of coming across as corny or a hasbeen which will hurt what she truly cares about: Fenty sales

Disney promo. Next!

I’ve accepted that she is retired and that is that until she proves otherwise. She has her business empire, a family, she doesn’t need music anymore. 

• Like 2

I forgot about the wakanda songs :deadvision:

It was nice to have hope for a few days

Journalists making false claims about an anticipated release just for hype and clicks? Where have I seen this before? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.