Which A-List is the worst live performer?

cyberpunkgoth

OVERALL  

205 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Phaunzie

• Soda Pop Queen

Some singers don't dance and are exceptional performers, I always take Whitney as an example. Performing doesn't always have to do with dancing.

-----------

Anyway difficult for me to say which is the absolute worst but I find Mariah, Rihanna, Taylor and Nicki quite mediocre on stage. I do largely prefer Taylor out of the bunch because she can exude passion and connects massively with her audience, I also think her vocals have somewhat improved, she just comes from very far but I can also admit that my point of view is probably biased. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Gaga:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

You can’t make this **** up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TAYLOR.

Watched a bit of the Reputation tour on Netflix and she is AWFUL.  Terrible posture (legit has a hunch), off beat, screechy, weird faces, awkward...the personification of a teenager practicing a world tour in their bedroom.  Since thats who her music is for, makes sense.

Production goes hard tho.

Nicki is the worst on that list and it isn’t even close. The rest have at least one good live performance but Nicki has zero. 

Taylor isn’t bad at all. Performing is more than dancing. She connects incredibly well with her audience and she plays multiple instruments on stage. Her live vocals have also improved massively.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.