Devin

Artists  

408 members have voted

1. 1. Most Classics?

• Rihanna
    • Taylor Swift
    • Katy Perry

3 hours ago, Storm653 said:

No shade but you really turned into Mr. Fantastic for the Taylor list. 

I haven't even heard some of the songs they listed, much less them being classics :deadbanana4:

OT: Rihanna, then Katy, then Taylor

• Thanks 2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• airplane

• lonnie

• Axelios

It's def between katy and rihanna, i assume the other one was added for comedic value 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Rihanna & Katy have songs that more people remember 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Rihanna is simply the voice of a generation. Any song I hear from her pre 2016 just makes me remember where I was and what was going on in my life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rihanna easily, Katy has a few, Taylor has 0 global classics 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

It's Rihanna, but y'all acting like Taylor isn't a hit maker or doesn't have any classics is just a joke. I guess that's part of the overall delusion you have to live with to cope.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 hours ago, Devin said:

:rip:

You can look up the Spotify & Apple Music Charts yourself to see whose classics are most consumed in the present day. Numbers never lie, as the saying goes… :lakitu:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Rihanna and it's not close, I can't imagine how stressed they were curating a setlist for the Superbowl because she has so many recognizable hits

53 minutes ago, Le Grande said:

Rihanna easily, Katy has a few, Taylor has 0 global classics 

In what universe does Taylor have 0 classics? Chromatica?

Rihanna has more than Katy. I don’t count Taylor Swift as she does not have a classic song (yet ?)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Welovetrouble said:

In what universe does Taylor have 0 classics? Chromatica?

Taylor Swift doesn't have a single universal song that could be recognized instantly like Bad Romance, Crazy In Love, Umbrella, Toxic, Like a Virgin,I Wanna Dance with Somebody and the list goes on......

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Taylor Swift doesn't have a single universal song that could be recognized instantly like Bad Romance, Crazy In Love, Umbrella, Toxic, Like a Virgin,I Wanna Dance with Somebody and the list goes on......

And yet none of these songs come close to how remembered "Blank Space" is according every quantifiable  metric, but hey who needs objectivity when you have subjective opinions? :lakitu:

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

22 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Cruel summer is coming!!!!

It's clearly Rihanna. Katy is second. Taylor is third, she has great streaming numbers but I can't remember a time a song of hers resonated globally like the other two, which isn't to mean she doesn't have big hits.

Taylor and rihanna. And people eho r saying Taylor don't have universal classic. Imo ls and ybwm are always gonna be classics and known as her signature songs. 

34 minutes ago, Feanor said:

And yet none of these songs come close to how remembered "Blank Space" is according every quantifiable  metric, but hey who needs objectivity when you have subjective opinions? :lakitu:

It's up to you if you think Blank Space is a bigger classic than Bad Romance or Crazy in Love :lakitu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Me when I lie 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

It's up to you if you think Blank Space is a bigger classic than Bad Romance or Crazy in Love :lakitu:

It isn't up to me tho. It is up to the millions of people worldwide and what they think is the bigger classic based on their listening behavior. And fortunately, we have tools to measure that. :lakitu:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.