Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

The Israeli government’s social media usage is always so unprofessional, inflammatory, and just bizarre. There is literally nothing to negate from Gigi’s post as she literally has voiced her support for the innocent Israeli’s who died as well. Do they expect her to say that her own people deserve to die in this conflict? :deadbanana4:

• Like 5

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I didn't tell you anything, but I am now telling you to **** off and read a book.

Thought so. Can you just explain to me how Hamas are freedom fighters for Palestine?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let me follow Gigi real quick, and those @, truly vile

This whole "butchering Jewish babies in their homes" line is getting really ******* tired when you considered that Israel is BOMBING Palestinian babies in their homes. 50% of Gaza is under the age of 18 ffs.

• Like 3

Israel has been very vocal about going after the Hadid sisters. Of course they would as they’re two of the most prominent Palestinian figures in the West. But the fact that they do so and are so unhinged about it like :deadbanana2: 

• Like 1

Her initial statement was actually really thoughtful, they should keep their foot off her neck

Ciara was always kind dumb. She also thinks she needs to let her opinion on world politics out like she was an gov officer.

She does tired r&b that a handful of people care. Career highlight opening for Britney 15 years ago.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I didn't tell you anything, but I am now telling you to **** off and read a book.

Extremely well-spoken, articulate, and intelligent. Let me stan.

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Straight STOLEN from classic ATRL.

I know im getting old now, damn.

IKR? Ive seen her being called C-Error in these stan wars since Obama was still a president

9 hours ago, Odd said:

:skull:

I see nothing wrong with this?

• Like 1

I think this war propaganda is working on some of y'all... war creates a ripple effect. There's people now hiding in fear in the US due to the war. It's kinda sad seeing her get dragged for expressing her feelings by people that sound like psychopaths... This is not a black & white issue... Ugh, whatever...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frappucino said:

I think this war propaganda is working on some of y'all... war creates a ripple effect. There's people now hiding in fear in the US due to the war. It's kinda sad seeing her get dragged for expressing her feelings by people that sound like psychopaths... This is not a black & white issue... Ugh, whatever...

This is not a black white issue so people shouldnt praise Israel, cause Israel has blood in its hands. Hamas is bad, but people in Palestine are never allowed to have a decent true representention and power ends up at the hands of terrorists. Israel was doing all kind of nasty stuff in Palestine jn recent times. Most people there are not Hamas, they just want to live life in a place that was theirs until 1948. Things will not resolve by making one side the big victim.

From the last news, the israeli president had plenty warning from Egypt intelligence that something was about to happen and did nothing. So look at this like something very convenient, so they can now do whatever they want with Palestine.

No saying it shouldnt have a reaction, but the whole thing seems like a created war to fit an altright power plan.

The world needs to stop polarizing this conflict. The whole thing is messed up and it has been for thousand of years in that region.

• Like 1

L after L for israheLL

Edited by airplane
  • Haha 3

Lemme give her some streams :clap3:

The We Got Scurvy chanteuse ended them :clap: 

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.