Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

Very wild to see the open racism being spewed by multiple celebrities in the name of “Zionism” and the media is quiet. Please tell me how this man is allowed to have a job after this

or why Amy Schumer gets to drag Black people into this, call Palestinians rapists and then Noah Schnapp gets to prance around saying “Zionism is sexy” without facing consequences. Meanwhile anyone asking for a cease fire or wanting a Free Palestine can get fired or face consequences. Should tell y’all everything you need to know :lakitu:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

On 11/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, BorderBoy said:

I don't understand why Gaga still hasn't said anything about this :jonny: It's kinda disappointing.

Honestly it's very risky to speak up in that industry.  I applaud actors who have spoken up but I also don't think we should expect non-legacy actors to speak up if we want them to get roles in the future.  

15 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

From actress Rowan Blanchard:

So it’s either ignore genocide and keep your job or speak up and you’ll be unemployed the next day. Truly sickening but…not surprising.

On 11/13/2023 at 2:22 PM, BorderBoy said:

I don't understand why Gaga still hasn't said anything about this :jonny: It's kinda disappointing.

That being said, I'd actually prefer that she keeps her mouth shut than to support Zionisim considering that she lives in NYC and is probably surrounded by Zionists everywhere.

Gaga just isn't the progressive champion people think she is. She never championned progressive causes outside of LGBT rights, ever. And it's perfectly fine but i don't understand why her stans think she was ever more than that.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, DAP said:

Well she tried

spacer.png

Lmao only apologizing cause it got her more pushback than she’d anticipated 

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Well she tried

spacer.png

Weaponizing the struggles of other minority groups to force them into supporting a genocide is literally beyond evil

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.