• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

2021. @ciara 

Ot: Not surprised Ciara isn’t aware of what is actually going on. It’s like these celebrities aren’t actually getting their news from sources outside of what their immediate team tells them. 

Edited by crf13
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Stankonia said:

Her book club read The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine two years ago. No wonder why queen sees right through the West's propaganda. :clap3:

Truly one of the smartest pop/r&b girlies we have.

Oh wow, I had no idea :clap3: I truly recommend Ilan Pappé's works to whoever wants to learn more about this subject, especially this book

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crf13 said:

That’s Tinashe not Ciara…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Communion said:

So someone is "taking a side" when condemning all war crimes, and that the virtue of objective reality means doing such would require acknowledging one side is doing the vast majority of war crimes?

RgWSQdj.jpg

Let's not play stupid, now.

There's a very clear pro-Israel and pro-Palestine divide when it comes to the coverage of this incident, mostly on social media. A lot pro-Palestine keyboard warriors have spent more time blaming Israel for the actions of Hamas, instead of blaming Hamas for contributing to the problem, and making it exponentially worse for both Israeli and Palestinian citizens.

Hamas's slaughter of Jews is unacceptable and terrorism.

Israel's shutoff of basic necessities is also unacceptable, as well as any fronts by the IDF that are killing and displacing Palestinian civilians.

I'm sick and tired of people who are unable to condemn Hamas, as if their actions have done anything to help the Palestinian cause. I'm sick of seeing anti semitism, I'm sick of hearing anti muslim rhetoric and anti immigrant rhetoric. I'm sick of it all, and it all needs to be condemned.

Posting death numbers, and suggesting one side is more righteous because they killed less people, is downright disgusting.

Condemn Hamas with the same energy you condemn the IDF, or don't speak on the situation. The end.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

5 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

A lot pro-Palestine keyboard warriors have spent more time blaming Israel for the actions of Hamas, instead of blaming Hamas for contributing to the problem, and making it exponentially worse for both Israeli and Palestinian citizens.

Why did Israel kill 2k Palestinians in 2014? Quickly. :celestial5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

who cares, stop paying attention to what celebrities are saying regardless of where they stand

since the start of fights some people have been more eager to cancel/praise hollywood celebrities for their opinions rather than documenting themselves on what’s happening and make up their own mind 

Edited by Take Me Apart

Yikes what’s wrong with her? If my fave post something like that I won't be a fan anymore..

1 hour ago, Anthinos said:

Who cares what the bullies on tv think. She is wrong and she has every wrong to say it. 

This :clap3: 

Just now, Communion said:

Why did Israel kill 2k Palestinians in 2014? Quickly. :celestial5:

More whataboutisms from ATRLs resident communist, color me shocked!

You're not going to condemn terroism. I could easily flip your question back on you.

Looks like were done here, because nothing I say would be good enough to you.

• Thumbs Down 12

5 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

More whataboutisms from ATRLs resident communist, color me shocked!

You're not going to condemn terroism. I could easily flip your question back on you.

Looks like were done here, because nothing I say would be good enough to you.

If you wanna condemn terrorism, then start by condemning Israel, one of the biggest terrorist states atm because your gaslighting won’t work here.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Thor said:

If you wanna condemn terrorism, then start by condemning Israel, one of the biggest terrorist states atm because your gaslighting won’t work here.

Read above, where I literally condemned IDF's tactics and Israel for shutting off basic necessities in Gaza.

I'm not the one gaslighting, apparently. I've condemned both IDF and Hamas in multiple posts on this topic.

There's a worrying amount of people failing to condemn Hamas, in fact, in the largest Muslim populated city in the US, over 1000+ cheered when someone on stage said, "Hamas is not a terrorist organization"... :doc:

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Let's not play stupid, now.

There's a very clear pro-Israel and pro-Palestine divide when it comes to the coverage of this incident, mostly on social media. A lot pro-Palestine keyboard warriors have spent more time blaming Israel for the actions of Hamas, instead of blaming Hamas for contributing to the problem, and making it exponentially worse for both Israeli and Palestinian citizens.

Hamas's slaughter of Jews is unacceptable and terrorism.

Israel's shutoff of basic necessities is also unacceptable, as well as any fronts by the IDF that are killing and displacing Palestinian civilians.

I'm sick and tired of people who are unable to condemn Hamas, as if their actions have done anything to help the Palestinian cause. I'm sick of seeing anti semitism, I'm sick of hearing anti muslim rhetoric and anti immigrant rhetoric. I'm sick of it all, and it all needs to be condemned.

Posting death numbers, and suggesting one side is more righteous because they killed less people, is downright disgusting.

Condemn Hamas with the same energy you condemn the IDF, or don't speak on the situation. The end.

This whole post is so rich coming from someone who adamantly defended Joan River cheering for the ethnic cleansing and murder of Palestinians and justifing the bombing of schools and hospitals as well as calling Palestinians "dumb", "uneducated" and "irrational", arguing that it was just her being funny and that it was understandable that she felt strongly about this conflict given that she's jewish.

Drop the righteous attitude. We see right through your both sides!!1 rhetoric.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Stankonia said:

This whole post is so rich coming from someone who adamantly defended Joan River cheering for the ethnic cleansing and murder of Palestinians and justifing the bombing of schools and hospitals as well as calling Palestinians "dumb", "uneducated" and "irrational", arguing that it was just her being funny and that it was understandable that she felt strongly about this conflict given that she's jewish.

Drop the righteous attitude. We see right through your both sides!!1 rhetoric.

:bibliahh: Now we're bringing in completely unrelated topics. I never said what she said was right or okay. I simply pointed out that her legacy was a mixed bag, and that she had done many good things in her life, too, such as funding AIDS research.

I'm done going back and forth with morons who cannot condemn the slaughter, murder, torture, rape, and desecration of Jews who had nothing to do with this conflict.

Either condemn all violence or shut the **** up. I'm tired of hearing the excuses. If you cannot condemn violence, murder, torture, rape... You're a disgusting ******* person. Period.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 hours ago, Stankonia said:

F8auGzmXYAA-KmN?format=jpg&name=largeF8auGzlXEAA9Xpq?format=jpg&name=large

Wow such powerful words and on-point precise delivery

Weird seeing that from a singer

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

:bibliahh: Now we're bringing in completely unrelated topics. I never said what she said was right or okay. I simply pointed out that her legacy was a mixed bag, and that she had done many good things in her life, too, such as funding AIDS research.

I'm done going back and forth with morons who cannot condemn the slaughter, murder, torture, rape, and desecration of Jews who had nothing to do with this conflict.

Either condemn all violence or shut the **** up. I'm tired of hearing the excuses. If you cannot condemn violence, murder, torture, rape... You're a disgusting ******* person. Period.

The only one who isn't condemning violence, murder etc. here is you when you make excuses for Joan Rivers literally advocating for the genocide of the Palestinian people. You should be ashamed of yourself.

58 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Flip as in - "Why did Hamas or other Palestinian forces kill 1/20th of the amount of innocents killed by the IDF in 2014 despite being the alleged aggressor"? Or do you mean why did Hamas kill 1k Israelis this week? No one has been shy to answer latter.

Hamas themselves have told you they believe it necessary to Palestinian liberation. Now, of course, you can disagree, and many who support Palestinian libertarian like myself would also disagree, but I think it's clear what's happening. I mean, Amerie literally says Hamas doing this constitutes a war crime, yet you accuse her of "picking a side".

It's why you refuse to recognize Israel as a terrorist state. You demand people not recognize that Israel is the aggressor and source of apartheid, which is why you dub Palestinians with words like "terrorists" for actions no different - and often smaller in scale - than the Israeli government and army.

If Hamas killing 1k people - unprovoked as we are meant to believe - constitutes terrorism, then surely Israel killing 2k people similarly unprovoked (and many more since 2014) also designates them as a terrorist government, no?

What do you consider the below? What side do you think is which?

F72oXKsXcAAVvXF?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Oh I condemn ALL killing". Okay, so say it. Say Israel is a terrorist government. Say it is a government ruled by an extremist supremacist ideology. Recognize the IDF as terrorists. No? Silence? Why? 

Because you're not actually interested in condemning killings. You're interesting in pushing propaganda that asserts Palestinian liberation from Israeli occupation is nothing but mindless Arab barbarism and Islamism with the goal of killing all Jewish people, while framing a Zionist Israel with its inherently supremacist ideology as those acting in self-defense whose only most egregious offenses (collective punishment) should be condemned. 

"OH! So suddenly Israel killing 20x more Palestinians and subjecting the Palestinian people to constant subjugation and human rights violations in the goal of ethically cleansing them makes them the bigger offender of war crimes that requires more immediate addressing even when they also suffer?? HMM??" Literally yes?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Flip as in - "Why did Hamas kill 1/20th of the amount of innocents killed by the IDF in 2014 despite being the alleged aggressor"? Or do you mean why did Hamas kill 1k Israelis this week? No one has been shy to answer latter.

Hamas themselves have told you they believe it necessary to Palestinian liberation. Now, of course, you can disagree, and many who support Palestinian libertarian like myself would also disagree, but I think it's clear what's happening. I mean, Amerie literally says Hamas doing this constitutes a war crime, yet you accuse her of "picking a side".

It's why you refuse to recognize Israel as a terrorist state. You demand people not recognize that Israel is the aggressor and source of apartheid, which is why you dub Palestinians with words like "terrorists" for actions no different - and often smaller in scale - than the Israeli government and army.

If Hamas killing 1k people - unprovoked as we are meant to believe - constitutes terrorism, then surely Israel killing 2k people similarly unprovoked (and more many since 2014) also designates them as a terrorist government, no?

What do you consider the below? What side do you think is which?

F72oXKsXcAAVvXF?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Oh I condemn ALL killing". Okay, so say it. Say Israel is a terrorist government. Say it is a government ruled by an extremist supremacist ideology. Recognize the IDF as terrorists. No? Silence? Why? 

Because you're not actually interested in condemning killings. You're interesting in pushing propaganda that asserts Palestinian liberation from Israeli occupation is nothing but mindless Arab barbarism and Islamism with the goal of killing all Jewish people, while framing a Zionist Israel with its inherently supremacist ideology as those acting in self-defense whose only most egregious offenses (collective punishment) should be condemned. 

"OH! So suddenly Israel killing 20x more Palestinians and subjecting the Palestinian people to constant subjugation and human rights violations in the goal of ethically cleansing them makes them the bigger offender of war crimes that requires more immediate addressing even when they also suffer?? HMM??" Literally yes?

I'm not reading all this bullsh**. Never said Palestinians were terrorist's - I said HAMAS were the terrorists.

We're done here.

• Thumbs Down 9

Just now, Miss Show Business said:

I said HAMAS were the terrorists.

Hamas are Palestinians. And the IDF are Israelis. 

So again, you should easily do the below:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Say Israel is a terrorist government. Say it is a government ruled by an extremist supremacist ideology. Recognize the IDF as terrorists. No? Silence? Why? 

Everyone in the thread is waiting for you to. 

6 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

The only one who isn't condemning violence, murder etc. here is you when you make excuses for Joan Rivers literally advocating for the genocide of the Palestinian people. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Shut the **** up :bibliahh: You're putting words in my mouth and accusing me of sh** I never ******* said, all because you cannot respond to my claims.

This is completely ******* off topic. I never gave approval to what Joan had said. Stop lying.

The games of twister you terrorist sympathisers are playing is absolutely insane. :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.