• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

Let me give U Make Me Sick & Most Girls some streams :clap3: 

“Breathing is controversial”

lmao she just made atrl collective receding hairline jump from Norwood 3 to Norwood 5

• Haha 6

The lgbt acrobat made points :clap3:

I’m not gonna pretend I know what’s going on cause I stopped paying attention mess in other countries that don’t involve me but I read a tweet from a black twitter user saying something about the black church having it all wrong when it comes to this war and the Israel in the Bible isn’t the same colonized Israel of today. ANYWAYS with that said my black Christian boss said “do you see what they’re doing to Israel! They can’t do that on holy land!”

So remember religion definitely plays a part in the side people sympathize with. 

What a shame the alleged “c-squad” isn’t here to defender her like the lone Ciara fan here insists exists. 

I ran in here expecting to see she posted some Zionist rant, and then I read... that she's sad for families whose innocent children were murdered? Expressing empathy for one party, in a single thought, does not mean you don't have empathy for another party. If twitter could grasp that multiple thoughts can coexist in someone's head without all being verbalized in a single post.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 2:52 PM, crf13 said:

2021. @ciara 

Ot: Not surprised Ciara isn’t aware of what is actually going on. It’s like these celebrities aren’t actually getting their news from sources outside of what their immediate team tells them. 

On 10/15/2023 at 3:07 PM, Dialamba said:

That’s Tinashe not Ciara…

LMFAAAOOOO, the way i have tears in my eyes at work. Why is this actually so funny :bibliahh:

First JLC, then Bieber and now her... disturbing :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

not many have had a career downward spiral like her so i’d prolly be posted up on my phone all day too. just wrong as hell and looking like a cabbage patch kid.

• Haha 8

people are truly showing their colors (pun intended!) in this situation, the prophets of "I don't support violence, I don't support wars, I don't support genocide... unless..."

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.