The Woman in Me Megathread | Out now | Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt bid for adaptation

mystery
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Do NOT make negative comments about Britney using her then-constitutional right to have an abortion. She and Justin mutually agreed to the decision.

12 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Can you explain how they were "allegedly" able to get a photshoot but not an IN PERSON interview?

It was literally live

She was talking with the "photographer"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Aiya

• Rev8

• Avenger

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it should be noted that Justin might not have been the only contributing factor to this abortion, her team probably pushed her as well considering she was still telling the press that she was a virgin and saving herself for marriage at this phase in her career

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can imagine the painful experience can be but abortion exist and it's a right. I mean with that they were young and people in need to it are exactly people in their position, not like over 30 married couples. 

So we have to respect the fact It was a painful experience for her but, at least with the the informations we have, is not a crime or vile to not be ready to have a child if you're young or you're not sure you want a child with that person. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

because magazine interviews and photoshoots are never conducted at the same time or on the same day, which I'm sure you would already be aware of if you had any functioning brain cells

not always true! as someone who has worked in the industry, they often – truly VERY often! – happen back to back, on the same day, because publicists don't want to give up more of their clients time.

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

Not surprised by this at all. And it puts so much about the end of their relationship and her first breakdown into perspective. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We really don't know Britney at all, because this is literally the most shocking revelation in pop culture history :deadbanana2:

Also, I love how she didn't see her surprise pregnancy as a tragedy and to me it's just to show that she really loves her kids DOWN :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

They finally decided to leak this, wonder what took them a while. 

It's insane that he made her look the bad guy. Justin needs to be cancelled (even more than he did himself with Man In The Woods or whatever it was called)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Like imagine being the child of ******* Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake - and being about 21-22 right now. They would run the pop world. That’s crazy.

Hide contents

I hope people don’t vilify Justin for a mutually-agreed upon abortion, but I can see if coming from a mile away.

Omg this reminds me of these "if x and y had a baby" morph machines :deadbanana2:

Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears (Morphed) - MorphThing.com

• Haha 13

10 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

More on this

Basically she was gaslit by him. This must be devastating for her.

This is not what I ever expected 

Everything about JT is vile. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The disgusting comments already y'all are vile for real

:suburban:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Machete said:

I don’t like how she includes the “Justin didn’t want it, he said we were too young” part. People will now start blaming him for “forcing” her to get it. Don’t get me wrong, Justin ain’t ****, but he was right. Neither were ready for a child and that baby would’ve ended both their careers on the spot.

They both could have retired and lived comfortably until the end of time at that point already. Justin is a piece of **** that clearly coerced her. We know his people forced edits on the book and this is the lawyer-approved, sanitized version that doesn't make him look bad.:mummy:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 7

This has been rumored for years and leaked several days ago so I’m not as shocked as some folks here. Guess this is the confirmation though.

Now all we need is an entire chapter dedicated to Wade Robson and Nicole Appleton.

how long did they even date for? I barely even remember them even dating at the time tbh (and yes I was alive at the time) 

• Thumbs Down 1

And after what they endure, he bragged about taking her virginity 

• Like 1

This already is already messy. The mods will have a field day with this thread

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

how long did they even date for? I barely even remember them even dating at the time tbh (and yes I was alive at the time) 

From late 1999 to early 2002. 

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

From 1998/9 to 2001, I believe? 

1 minute ago, bcarley said:

not always true! as someone who has worked in the industry, they often – truly VERY often! – happen back to back, on the same day, because publicists don't want to give up more of their clients time.

I've worked in PR and know for a fact that it's very rare for that to occur. It may on some occasions, but more often that not it isn't the case

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.