The Woman in Me Megathread | Out now | Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt bid for adaptation

mystery
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Do NOT make negative comments about Britney using her then-constitutional right to have an abortion. She and Justin mutually agreed to the decision.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Aiya

• Rev8

• Avenger

Top Posters In This Topic

This is HUGE, OMG :jonny5: New "promo", I'm glad it's on her terms. 

I don't know if it's the pose or the photoshop but something is off about the photo.

She seems very happy though. Baby steps, good for you Brit!

Edit: ok, yeah it's the eyes

Edited by xokuba
  • Like 2

I am glad she's still doing work stuff, the photo is pretty. I'm guessing it's a Cade exclusive and not a professional photoshoot at all. I can totally understand and get why she would be against it.

Edited by nathanspears

omg they aged her by like 15 years wtf?

Looks good! Omg 

She looks so good in the natural topless picture :WAP:, not sure why they chose the racoon eye makeup for the cover

photos from "BRITNEY BRANDS" interesting... atrl.thumb.gif.0d0a6b5c18e03a87f761daac1

do we know who owns that now? :gaycat5:

Edited by Totami Legend

She did a photoshop in her own terms, part of the Interview 

If I thought getting criticized about my body in the press was bad, it hurt even more from my own father. He repeatedly told me I looked fat and that I was going to have to do something about it.

I would do little bits of creative stuff here and there, but my heart wasn’t in it anymore. As far as my passion for singing and dancing, it was almost a joke at that point.

Feeling like you’re never good enough is a soul-crushing state of being for a child. He’d drummed that message into me as a girl, and even after I’d accomplished so much, he was continuing to do that to me.

I became a robot. But not just a robot — a sort of child-robot. I had been so infantilized that I was losing pieces of what made me feel like myself. 

The conservatorship stripped me of my womanhood, made me into a child. I became more of an entity than a person onstage. I had always felt music in my bones and my blood; they stole that from me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The conservatorship stripped me of my womanhood, made me into a child. I became more of an entity than a person onstage. I had always felt music in my bones and my blood; they stole that from me.

If they’d let me live my life, I know I would’ve followed my heart and come out of this the right way and worked it out.

Thirteen years went by with me feeling like a shadow of myself. I think back now on my father and his associates having control over my body and my money for that long and it makes me feel sick.

oh wow

6 minutes ago, shoganai said:

Are the photos legit? Seem a bit odd. Can’t wait for the book to be published btw

They are literally what she posts on instagram. The article literally said she took the photos and sent them in.

• Like 2

"The conservatorship stripped me of my womanhood, made me into a child. I became more of an entity than a person onstage. I had always felt music in my bones and my blood; they stole that from me."

My heart. :chick3:

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.