Chartmasters.org calls Ariana Grande a homewrecker

airplane

anyone using this attention seeker as source is a clown.

Edited by Jonver
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Aethereal

• WEEKND

• Blue Rose

I have no idea who is running their twitter handle but their comments have been so unhinged lately. 

They were ‘shading’ Adele earlier today too. (Read the full post). 

:rip:

They are not a reputable source AT ALLand it’s clear that they have direct bias towards certain artists compared to others. 

F*ck ‘em. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I have no idea who is running their twitter handle but their comments have been so unhinged lately. 

Reveal hidden contents

They are not a reputable source AT ALLand it’s clear that they have direct bias towards certain artists compared to others. 

F*ck ‘em. 

They have been like this for years but atrlers like to look the other way when the fake receipts benefit them. :ahh: 

They used to say racist **** back in the day but the ss are long gone. 

As far as I know, he's just a stan that collects data, not an organization, or representing anybody. Why are you expecting some kind of "professionalism" from them? :toofunny2:

• Like 1

This is just plain unprofessional

• Like 1

What is the mess :ahh:

Back in the day, their chart analysis articles used to be very pretentious and tried to position themselves as a neutral/professional source. Chartmasters was never really a reliable site, but I was under the impression they were actively trying to prove people otherwise at least. Wtf.

Edited by Scars
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Reveal hidden contents

F*ck ‘em. 

They've truly gone all out to push their own narrative.

and it has been growing for some time now..:spin:

Kind of glad that they are exposing themselves like this tho

Thinking that That fanbase will back them up, forgetting that they are losing the trust of all other fanbases :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

The problem with their estimates is more emphasized when comparing artists from different eras because they overestimate streaming. I don't think they intentionally try to mess with numbers but they're just bad without any intention.  

The fact that you trust this website when clearly is just some dumb gay with a lot of time on their hands 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Avenger said:

Only dumb people believe this website anyway, but this tweet is something really unprofessional. 

its the new media traffic

that being said it is interesting tbh and not THAT off hand for older sales tbh 

no comment on newer acts tho :suburban:

Chartmasters is just ran by like two guys iirc and they’ve always been a mess.

They used to be OTHs in the past. I guess with Taylor’s smashery they had no choice but to Stan. They must have also gotten a new Twitter person because they have been SO messy lately 

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

They used to be OTHs in the past. I guess with Taylor’s smashery they had no choice but to Stan. They must have also gotten a new Twitter person because they have been SO messy lately 

They've always been a stan. I remember he tried to fake being neutral on social media before though

Did some of you actually think that website was run by someone professional with a job :hippo:

I don't really care about Ariana and her stuff. But I love to see that account getting exposed, their charts are pure fraud, made to push certain people up and others down, it's fake and I laugh at anyone actually using them as legit source looool

Clown behavior. People need to stop taking that website seriously. Some of their chart analysis articles are garbage.

Edited by Dream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.