Taylor & Travis Megathread | Travis to reunite with Taylor in Australia

Feanor

Mess at him actually success meeting her and now actually dating her after that interview.

Her obsession with British boys are over, this is hee 1st US bf in over a decade. Since that Kennedy boy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Espresso

• Tusk

I wear high heels, she wears sneakers 

Im in the VIP Box, she’s in the bleachers,

She’s a frumpy loser, I’m a seasoned sex Queen,

watch me get low on that peen, it’s girthy and uncut, I’m his

SLVT

SLVT

SLVT

SLVT

SLVT

:gayriahcat2:

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Mess at him actually success meeting her and now actually dating her after that interview.

Her obsession with British boys are over, this is hee 1st US bf in over a decade. Since that Kennedy boy.

i forgot calvin was born in the uk. i can't remember hearing him talk.

18 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

@Feanor update OP with the tweet of Taylor & Travis walking out together, and change the title to add another 5? pages to your hit thread 

@Feanor is not Love Again. 

The 1989 slvt! promo

The Shakira's print, straight crossover

But for real, i just hope she is happy. Its so hard for someone with that fame to build a relationship 

finally a man that's as hot as she is :clap3: 

and the fact he's so accomplished in his field, while seemingly unproblematic - it's what she deserves :clap3: 

51 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

US royalty 

aw they’re actually very cute and homely together….her fans are already turning this upside down tho, and I really hope they don’t scare him off (they probably will.) 

1 hour ago, bluebirdsforever said:

The way Taylor can't have a casual fling with a man for five minutes without some of y'all writing dissertations :deadbanana2:

What can we say? It's Taylor's World (Taylor's Version) and we're just living in it :alexz2:

1 hour ago, cruelhprince said:

this feels like a romcom 😭

this.

my romcom silly heart already wants a movie about this already lol.

I think the number on friendship bracelet gets to Taylor and she gives this a chance, she is quirky like that.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

THE BIGGEST POP STAR IN THE WORLD :celestial:

she made so much noise lol

this is kinda sad, though

she is really too big to hang out. Anti-hero hits different with this level of fame, the way she said sometimes she didn`t feel like a person.

But look like she got the hang of it and enjoys her best life right now. Hope that`s the case. 

Taylor won, she was EVERYWHERE today for going and this is the hottest man she's ever been with

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

They left the game together a few hour ago, and it’s 12 PM, guess what they’re doing rn:gaylorcat2:

• Haha 1

Just now, HappierJealousy said:

They left the game together a few hour ago, and it’s 12 PM, guess what they’re doing rn:gaylorcat2:

Well they drove off in his vintage convertible to go get dinner somewhere, but I bet they'll be finished soon :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.