• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Nefertiti0

• KatyPrismSpirit

• slw84

Just now, hausofdave said:

looks like champagnepapi isn't needed to be the one to block her #1 album after all

satan can only give her so much :gaycat7:

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

30 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Comparing to Planet Her debut numbers is... underwhelming to say the least

Wait ok I'm confused. So this basically did as much as Planet Her, which had like 3 singles getting massive playlist support at the time of release?

I mean, sure, Scarlett has 3 more songs on the tracklist and she's supposed to be bigger now than she was in 2021, but... if she's matching Planet Her the situation seems... fine?

1 minute ago, Truth Teller said:

Wait ok I'm confused. So this basically did as much as Planet Her, which had like 3 singles getting massive playlist support at the time of release?

I mean, sure, Scarlett has 3 more songs on the tracklist and she's supposed to be bigger now than she was in 2021, but... if she's matching Planet Her the situation seems... fine?

PH has 27M charted streams.

S had 15M of those.

arts and not the charts :clap3:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

PH has 27M charted streams.

S had 15M of those.

PH charted all of its songs, so its 27M charted streams are its actual overall streams

So Scarlett doing around ~25M, is... an ok outcome?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a way to know for sure the exact number considering all the songs didn't debut on global Spotify ? 

she shouldn't have released at the same time as Kylie and Slayyyter, us gays can't carry 3 artists in the same week! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Truth Teller said:

PH charted all of its songs, so its 27M charted streams are its actual overall streams

If Scarlett ends up around ~25M, that's... an ok outcome?

and PH has several big features such as Ariana, The Weeknd and Young Thug too

the numbers are ok, not a complete bomb

• Like 2

Just now, Truth Teller said:

Wait ok I'm confused. So this basically did as much as Planet Her, which had like 3 singles getting playlist support at the time of release?

Not really, era as big as Planet Her should have made her bigger than she was in 2021.

In ideal scenario, she should have followed Prism/BTW/25 trajectory i.e bigger opening than their previous, but less longevity and singles success. If era as big as Planet Her can't help her build fanbase then it is a red flag. 

The numbers are kind of a disappointment but I think there’s a case to be made about how this album was a stylistic growth for Doja and she proved that she doesnt have to rely on synth-pop or disco to make a good song. She won in terms of that.

Plus I can see this becoming a sleeper hit album over time

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Underwhelming numbers but wbk she’s a singles artisté and her listeners want her pop-rap style. 

We all assumed she was over after Attention then she came out swinging with PTTR. Let her cook!

• Like 4

I think this album will have good longevity on streaming like Billie’s HTE. It’s a very streaming friendly album, these are songs you can put on anywhere at any time.

Not sure why anyone would be shocked by this....PH did great but it's album track numbers (basically the songs that didn't go viral on TikTok) are ABSYMAL for the amount of hits it has, even HTE has better average. She's always been a singles artist + this album is generally more hip-hop/R&B leaning meaning it's less appealing to international audiences so yeah. I still think there are a few tracks like Gun that can go viral and save the era + PTTR is still doing well but otherwise I saw this coming from a mile away :deadbanana2:

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 3

Yeah this is kinda her ESV but the album itself is really good.

Agora Hills and Gun have a lot of potential to become hits, ESPECIALLY Agora Hills, so we'll see how the era goes next

Edited by Flomik
  • Thanks 1

The excuses... She's coming from a huge era, she has a number 1 smash hit and has released many videos and performed everywhere to promote the era. This should be her crowning moment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I'm actually so shocked

scary-movie.gif

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.