Newcomers with Realistic Chances Of "Makin It Big"?

AvadaKedavra

Stans suggest newcomers all the time but so many of them have weak basic stage names. Their vibes are boring :cm:
So many of them will also turn into the next sad girl in the line of girl in red-clairo-phoebe bridgers..... and thats it. They will never catch lightning 
or some of them are too generic and dont bring anything new to the table. Their stardom is not realistic.

not-realistic-sassy.gif

Who do you think has a real chance of becoming massive like our old pop faves? 
Among the new singers-newbies from 2023-2022, who stands out as a superstar-big star?
Whos' able to fill a niche? Who has an interesting persona
Let's discuss and critique them. Let's find the next superstar :gaycat4:

20-Famous-Female-American-Singers.jpg

From all the newcomers i like.....Im rooting for PinkPantheress the most.
Her stage name is nice. She's really beautiful. She has a diverse sound
The only problem is......Her voice is very cutesy-too high pitched and i wonder if people are here for that???
I dont know too much about her personality. Is she carismatic enough??

PinkPantheress.jpg

Who are u rooting for?
Be realistic!!! Do they have what it takes to be a main pop gal-boy? 
From all the newcomers u love who's the one u feel with the bigger potential . Post them here  :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

Sabrina Carpenter is coming. Her fanbase has been steadily growing since Emails dropped and her supporting Taylor on tour has only accelerated that.

Also I kinda see it for Tate McRae if she plays her cards right

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, glitch said:

Sabrina Carpenter is coming. Her fanbase has been steadily growing since Emails dropped and her supporting Taylor on tour has only accelerated that.

Wouldn’t call her a newcomer by any sense of the word, but yeah she’s likely the next pop girl to have her blowing up moment.

I think we are past anyone making it big.  What we will keep on doing is changing the metrics so it will look like someone is making it big.

Pop world is terminal, and it will eventually be over with - for some years.

I think rock will come back and the whole "raw" artistic ideal will be made important again. 

• Thanks 1

In 2023 no one cares about being the biggest name anymore. Everyones humble with having their moment & sharing with another artist. 

Female Artists:

- I'm still rooting for Chloe x Halle (both together and separately). It must be nice to have a bigger artist believe in your art so much they bankroll it.

- Victoria Monet. Her time is coming. That pen has been penning for years, but she also truly gets what it means to be an artist.

- Madison Beer. She continues to move from strength to strength. Camila leaving Epic and that Lana Del Rey co-sign might lead to bigger things.

- Flo Milli. The talent, the major-label deal, and the eye for pop-culture-related creative direction.

- Samara Joy. Already a Grammy-winner, she has the potential to be jazz music's next supreme.

Male Artists:

- No Guidnce (This UK R&B boyband) & WanMor (Boyz II Men 3.0). As long as they keep those vocals intact and actually stick together, I see a Grammy down the line w/ Babyface.

- Jacob Collier. He already has the critical acclaim and concert audience, but I'm intrigued to see if he wants to step out and be a technically-sound pop boy like Charlie Puth (but without the pandering and annoying movement away from looking like a music prodigy).

• Like 2

I don’t see anyone really making it as big as a Megastar nowadays. I guess Olivia & Billie are the closest thing for this generation. But anything can happen. We could have someone pull a lil nas X outta nowhere and become the next big thing. But as far as fanbase, I think Olivia and Billie are gonna be Peak for a while

2 hours ago, glitch said:

I would honestly love if both of them make it big :jonny5:

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

chlöe, i can picturing on a rihanna level, she just needs a good single and a decent album

She's one I'm actively rooting for. She has the potential, for sure.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, glitch said:

this too but I feel like I've stanned sabrina for so long that it's crazy to me that she's reached this level of success

ezgif-3-9710dd759d.thumb.gif.afa8ee83ec773e5432f5ae93a2cf941b.gif

they’ll debut when we least expect it tbh, that’s what really makes it exciting. 

:thing: None of the artists listed above. If they were gonna happen, it would have happened by now. 

I love pinkpantheress but I don’t think she’s happening as a big star, she’s a terrible live performer, I feel like her moment already came and went with BIL and i can’t picture her becoming bigger than that, she’ll probably end up as a niche artist like tinashe, caroline etc etc. 

I can’t think of someone who already debuted that could make it big, like really BIG tbh. 

Edited by iammadmat

Mutya Keisha Siobhan are the next big British girl group imo.

We haven't had a big UK girl group since Little Mix disbanded, and it's time they fill the niche.

• Confused 1

Victoria Monét and Doechii. Both are the whole package. They can sing, they can dance and they've got the looks. Victoria released the best album of the year so far and I'm so looking forward to listening to Doechii's.

Stephen Sanchez brings something different:

Edited by Sabandija

Olivia and Billie already hade it big. Some of the names being thrown around here have been around the scene for ages :rip:

Sabrina Carpenter will prob do really good numbers with her next album but she's def not a newcomer

However, Tate McRae can have a lot of hits I think

10 hours ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Olivia and Billie already hade it big. Some of the names being thrown around here have been around the scene for ages :rip:

Like Billie, she debuted like 7 years ago :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.