Who do you prefer among Lil Nas X, Omar Apollo, Sam Smith, and Troye Sivan?

jakeisphat

Whose music...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer?

• Lil Nas X
    • Omar Apollo
    • Sam Smith
    • Troye Sivan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jakeisphat

• ultraviolence.xx

• Yog

• Saint James

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Music:

Omar/Troye>Nas>Sam>Olly

Edited by Johnathon
  • Like 1

It is really good that we have four gay artists that are quite famous at the moment creating mainstream music.

LNX is my favourite for pushing boundaries for black and queer folk, having great aesthetics and fun music.

Sam has a great voice and a lot of bops, and I admire that they're pushing boundaries and being unapologetic about it. They have Madonna vibes.

Troye has a lot of good songs and has a great aesthetic going on at the moment.

I like the chill vibe of Omar's music and I'm glad he's having the success he deserves.

Lil Nas X :giraffe:  The guy is insanely creative. I used to downplay him but he's powerful. I dont like him with long hair tho. I think he has a big future ahead of him. 

I like Troye  but sometimes i cringe with his music and he looks perpetually like a twink. 

Sam Smith. Hmm i like some of his ballads and latch was insanely good but i have a hard time with him. Hated Unholy.  I would like Sam Smith as a friend for clubbing but as an artist im not really interested tho.

Omar Apollo. He's a latino like me but i find his sex appeal 0% (yes controversial), so im just uninterested about listening his music. I can sound very shallow but when it comes to pop artist their looks are important for me. If i dont connect with the looks of someone. Im not listening. 

GAY artists i like:

Lauv (Papi), Orville Peck(Papi Rancherito), LaCruz (King of reggaeton)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.