Who do you prefer among Lil Nas X, Omar Apollo, Sam Smith, and Troye Sivan?

jakeisphat

Whose music...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer?

• Lil Nas X
    • Omar Apollo
    • Sam Smith
    • Troye Sivan

18 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Who hasn't dropped an album in almost a decade? I wouldn't exactly call him "mainstream" in 2023. And also, his material was strictly R&B and soul. 

a lot of people compare Omar to Frank, so I'm confused why Omar qualifies and not Frank, especially given the stats. but ok girl!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jakeisphat

• ultraviolence.xx

• Yog

• Saint James

Top Posters In This Topic

lil nas and omar >>>

dont really use either of their music all that much tho. oop

Edited by ohwow

Is Omar actually gay/bi? I don’t know much about him other than people saying he queerbates. Has he openly said he was gay/bi?

but I’ll go with Sam, since I know the most about him and he SANGS. Lil Nas is fun, but I never really checked out his music outside of his singles and I’ve only listened to Troye’s debut

It's between Lil Nas X and Troye for me. I appreciate Lil Nas X for what he has achieved and the diversity he provides to a bland pop music landscape but I'm not the biggest fan of his personality.

Omar would be next. He's cute but I don't really use his music a lot. I'd put Sam last (although they do have breakthrough bops from time to time I enjoy)

Edited by Wonderland

LNX and Sam

musically? Sam clears.

attractiveness none of them 

Ranked by my enjoyment of their music,

Lil Nas X > Troye > Sam

Idk Omar enough

I love all of them but I really listen to Nas & Troye and Sam sometimes 

None. All of their music is god awful and gimmicks. There is no REAL talent here besides Sam Smith’s soul era that sadly vanished after 2018. 

K Bye For Now Sunshine <3

6 hours ago, Mel. said:

Is Omar actually gay/bi? I don’t know much about him other than people saying he queerbates. Has he openly said he was gay/bi?

but I’ll go with Sam, since I know the most about him and he SANGS. Lil Nas is fun, but I never really checked out his music outside of his singles and I’ve only listened to Troye’s debut

Yes, he is gay. He has does interviews where he discusses realizing he was gay and his love songs are about men. Evergreen is actually about him being in love with a guy who leaves him for a woman. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Sam Smith’s soul era that sadly vanished

YAWN!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

I choose my king Robert.

I don't really bop to any of their music (except Rush was a serve)

but I appreciate Lil Nas X for being (to me) the most boundary pushing of the group. His music videos and performances really were moments. :clap3:

and Omar Apollo is hot to me:fountain:

spacer.png

Edited by ebaby

10 hours ago, jakeisphat said:

Elton John has 50 Million monthly listeners, Freddie has 47M, and George has 25M... Nobody is running around labeling them mainstream pop singers for 2023. 

If Troye and Omar can be in this conversation then there's no reason Frank can't lmao

13 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Lil nas is the most interesting and he makes bops and visuals 

this

troye has the chance to become very interesting after rush but I fear he will going back to the bloom songs. sam is a hit or a miss personality/music wise though they always stayed cool all these years. Omar looks to be cool but the music is not it.

Lil Nas > Troye > Sam >>>>> Omar

Sam has the most hits but their music isn’t exciting nowadays. Omar isn’t serving anything besides being a fuckboy

29 minutes ago, Saint James said:

pop singer was not the common trait here

The OP literally says they’re all pop singers

Spoiler

LNX, Omar, Sam, and Troye are currently the most mainstream, (openly) gay, male pop singers in 2023.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The OP literally says they’re all pop singers

Reveal hidden contents

LNX, Omar, Sam, and Troye are currently the most mainstream, (openly) gay, male pop singers in 2023.

yea sorry didnt read it fully.

Personally I listen to Troye the most but find Lil Nas to be the most interesting to watch as he's a great performer

The "I-feel-a-rush-addicted-to-your-touch" songstress! 

14 hours ago, nostalgic said:

Why is Sam here? :rip: not today, nor tomorrow or the next. 

Sam is arguably the most successful and well-known by the GP, why not include them? :rip: 

Musically troye. Looks-wise Lil Nas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.