• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• kataraqueen

• Kaizen

• Alex

Top Posters In This Topic

The outfit was bad and didn’t match ANY of the songs or the aesthetic but she brought the energy and LIVE vocals and choreo so I stan :clap3: 

This was a performance OMG !

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The outfit was bad and didn’t match ANY of the songs or the aesthetic but she brought the energy and LIVE vocals and choreo so I stan :clap3: 

For some reason it was giving me female Superman/Clark Kent vibes…especially with that city backdrop. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Flocon said:

this.

It was giving cinematic, its giving everything

So glad she did a Medley of all 3 singles, she and the Scarlets ATE that :heart:

9 minutes ago, Flocon said:

Taylor SPILLED :clap3:

• Like 1

She deserves the success she has. Great music, great performance skills. She is an annoying prick but at least she keeps it real :cm:

11 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I wish she didn't lipsynced but oh well. It was good 

have we watched the same performance cuz it seems to me she was singing live :michael:

• Like 8

Just now, Grizzo said:

have we watched the same performance cuz it seems to me she was singing live :michael:

She wasn't i think it was pre recorded. There's no way the vocals sounded lieke that and she moved fast alot. 

I think she did great and that's ok tho

• Confused 2

Best performance of the night, dare I say the year. I give Doja ****, but I or anyone else can NEVER deny her talent or her vision.

Honestly Doja is rightfully a MPG, all these other new girlies need to step their game up! Especially those Swift carbon copies that get on the big stage and serve mediocrity. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.