Kim Petras - 'Problématique'

RideOrDie

2 hours ago, s1974181 said:

i could only find a lq vid on youtube but based on that:

some additions to the instrumental, some new adlibs, a woo-ah! in the last chorus, a shorter intro (she starts singing at around 8 secs in now) and a longer outro with a better instrumental, the vocals have been polished and sound better now

Are any of the other songs reworked? What about Love Ya Leave Ya? :duca:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

• Tistotal

Why hasn’t she announced this?? What is going on

27 minutes ago, teenagecraze said:

you can make your own :bird:

B8WxMwn.jpg

i'll definitely be adding YTTC and FSN!

4 minutes ago, Domination said:

Why hasn’t she announced this?? What is going on

it's a surprise, she teased it last week

• Thanks 1

1. feed the beast

2. Alone 2.0

3. Slutpop Medley

4. Hillside Boys

5. All The Time

6. I Dont Want It At All

7. Hit It From The Back

8. All She Wants

9. Revelations 

10. Je T’adore 

11. King Of Hearts

12. Minute

13. Uhoh

14. Castle In The Sky

15. Can’t Do Better

16. Claws
17. Do Me
18. Sweet Spot

19. Icy
20. Coconuts 

Encore:

21. Unholy

22. Heart To Break

my guess for the setlist but i can see her cutting ftb songs

7 hours ago, s1974181 said:

i doubt its worth listening to see if any trax are different heres the hot cover ur welcome

spacer.png

ok wow thats AMAZING

i get why people would think a more saturated artwork would fit the music kinda but my european girlies get it, the euro sound works perfectly with the vibe of the artwork with the narrow, gray street. her MIND

I'm avoiding to listen to the songs until the final mix but it's getting hard :rip: Monday can't come soon enough

This whole release feels like a fever dream. Just when we all moved on from that, realizing that it wasn't gonna happen... and then :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I'm avoiding to listen to the songs until the final mix but it's getting hard :rip: Monday can't come soon enough

This whole release feels like a fever dream. Just when we all moved on from that, realizing that it wasn't gonna happen... and then :bibliahh:

imagine how kim feels :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

imagine how kim feels :deadbanana2:

The way Republic made her scrap this album just for her to end up releasing it anyways :bibliahh:

Well at least FTB gave us Claws, Minute and a Nicki Minaj feature which it was one of her goals. I feel like this release will finally close that chapter of her career and then she can start fresh for the upcoming project next year

• Like 1

i compiled a list of everything we know of all the leaked songs not on the tracklist 

- “Move” is from 2019, unknown if it was intended for clarity or recorded after

- “Roller Girl” and “Lolita” are FTB scraps, the latter was axed because her team couldn’t get the sample approved

- “Try Again” and “Your Time To Cry” (correct title) were scrapped from FTB last minute. YTTC was replaced by Sex Talk. If I had to guess, both will be on the FTB deluxe along with Thousand Pieces German Version

- “Dance to Forget” was a random demo from 2020 not intended for any project 

- “Keep It” and “Owww” are the only unleaked songs from Problématique. Both were never finished or on any draft tracklists sent to the label which is why they never surfaced

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The title has texture and lots of small details, it was extremely well done. It doesn't look cheap, which i love

yea ngl the album cover is IT. She looks hot and expensive :clap3:the whole french theme is so good! 

This makes me hate FTB even more, how could they see this and throw it away (music and all) in favor of that washed up rushed looking cover and album?:rip: this cover as her debut would've killed! what were they thinking?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, s1974181 said:

i doubt its worth listening to see if any trax are different heres the hot cover ur welcome

spacer.png

Imagine if this album had a proper promotional push through 2021-2022 and wasn't scrapped by Republic for no reason... this cover is a complete collapse. She would have actually made a lot of noise with this.

confession: i didnt really listen to the problematique leaks cuz i didnt really start caring about kim till later in 2022 so this is kinda gonna be a first listen for me!!! i've listened to all she wants and the title track (and the ones that made it onto FTB obvi) so im exciteddd

I'll be 100% adding FSN as track 1 on this album. Then the following 10 tracks will be on the released/official order, 11 tracks in total. FSN is part of this era as it was always meant to be, it doesn't feel right for me to leave it behind.

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.thumb.gif.4aac5e1bab4

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, campelo said:

Dirty Things is a Problematique track?

yeah, it was a bonus track for the scrapped deluxe version, i think it was made after treat me like a **** and throat goat were removed from the deluxe and treat me like a ho and dirty things were recorded to replace them

I'm actually glad FSN was released first and left in its full-length glory. Had it been released now, they would have shortened it to the same length as the video version and we'd never have gotten to hear that amazing outro :chick1:

Problèmatique is already more iconic than FTB :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

THAT COVER :clap3:

How do I add songs onto an album on Spotify? I definitely want to add Future Starts Now:eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.