• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

• Tistotal

8 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I'm confused, they made her sit on this to just... put it out randomly? Why?

Because Republic spent so much money on the visuals. Kim said that when she signed to Republic she wanted her debut album visuals to be shot by Steven Klein which happened in August 2021, before they ultimately scrapped the project.

She has a set on Life is Beautiful festival on the 24th. On her festival sets she’s usually performing Alone + Slvt Pop + some random songs she picks randomly for each date + Unholy & HTB

On the random songs section she did a lot of FTB in Canada, a lot of Era 1 in Brazil and I assume she’s probably doing a lot of Problématique on LIB. I really want a new performance of All She Wants so that will be lovely :heart:

2 hours ago, kellysclarkson said:

Why on a Monday? :chick3: I was looking for it today

Right! 

17 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

she already confirmed **** pop & totl sections for the tour. **** pop is just 15 minutes so idec 

Those flop tours are usually around an hour long, no? What's the tea here cause... :skull: There's really no space for trash like Superpower *****, They Wanna **** and Your Wish Is My Command. 

9 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

i doubt its worth listening to see if any trax are different heres the hot cover ur welcome

spacer.png

can you check Dirty Things? that's the only leaked one that isn't final

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

i doubt its worth listening to see if any trax are different heres the hot cover ur welcome

spacer.png

Wow this is her best cover :clap3:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

spacer.png

mother!

35 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

spacer.png

oh WOW :omg:

I feel like we’re getting vinyls later in the year

I hope Republic also releases through a gatefold like FTB :jonny2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

spacer.png

OMG I AM SNATCHEd Steven klein the man you are 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

can you check Dirty Things? that's the only leaked one that isn't final

i could only find a lq vid on youtube but based on that:

some additions to the instrumental, some new adlibs, a woo-ah! in the last chorus, a shorter intro (she starts singing at around 8 secs in now) and a longer outro with a better instrumental, the vocals have been polished and sound better now

• Like 2

Yeah, this cover is a MOOD. Kim got royally screwed over for being forced into making Feed The Beast her first major label debut album. Between the cover and songs, I feel like this will be on par with Clarity (or pretty close). 

Edited by zasderfght

1 minute ago, zasderfght said:

Yeah, this cover is a MOOD. Kim got royally screwed over for being forced into making Feed The Beast her first major label debut album. Between the cover and songs, I feel like this will be on par with Clarity (or pretty close). I'm disappointed Deeper didn't make the cut, but I'm glad the other songs I liked from Problematique did. 

It's track 8!

-

The cover is cvnt :jonny2: So happy to hear they polished the tracks as well

4 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Yeah, this cover is a MOOD. Kim got royally screwed over for being forced into making Feed The Beast her first major label debut album. Between the cover and songs, I feel like this will be on par with Clarity (or pretty close). I'm disappointed Deeper didn't make the cut, but I'm glad the other songs I liked from Problematique did. 

"Deeper" is track 8 on the album!

3 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

"Deeper" is track 8 on the album!

Thank you for the clarification! Even more excited now.

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

spacer.png

Hands down her best cover. In another dimension in the multiverse this album was massive and spawned 5 Top 5 singles. Still can't believe "Future Starts Now" won't be included there...

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.