Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

2 minutes ago, Canon said:

Usually for any asymmetrical voting game, its 20% or 25% of the total players for the hidden group (Team Slasher in this case) depending on the amount of total Players. So with 20 Players in each Campsite, it will either have 4 or 5 Slashers for both Cappa and Stabba. 

I am still deciding weather or not to add The Trickster (Slasher Role), The Tabloid Reporter (Camper Role), and The Security Guard (Camper Role). That decision will decide the number of Slashers, but everyone will be informed as the Roles are assigned.

:camping:

For Voting, all Non-Kill/Kick votes (for example, the upcoming Star-Crossed Lovers Vote) will be a public vote. This means the Vote will be held in-thread instead of a private vote in your PM. This also means all Event Votes are public. However this can be ammended if a situation comes up that disrupts the game negatively. 

As for Kill/Kick Voting, half of me wants y’all to be a mess and fight it out in the thread but the other half of me says keep it cute, make it private and let paranoia spread organically. Its a conundrum I fear. :biblio: 

But a decision on the public/private Kill/Kick Voting will be revealed tomorrow. However, I will leave it up to y’all if you wish to convince me one way or the other. Let me know your opinions NOW and if theres a general consensus, I can be swayed. 

@abelfenty @Alldeezy @Armani? @Born to Run @brokee @Cheers @choerry @Dessy @D e v o n @Duanielipa

@Euterpe @fais_2311 @fiercE @fountain @Frappucino @gardendreams @HungryByTheBuffet @Insanity @Itz_Dani! @jesus del rey

@Julia Fox @khalyan @lacy @lauvender @mchl @McNulty @onapearl @orange22 @Pendulum @PoKiTaurus

@punisher @Rachel Berry @réveuse @Sebas @stupidjock @wantedyoutogrow @worldwide angel @Young In Love @Yvess

I love mess so I’m in for public voting but what about this - public vote in the thread but officially vote in PMs meaning someone can just lie here? Or is it too messy? 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I love mess so I’m in for public voting but what about this - public vote in the thread but officially vote in PMs meaning someone can just lie here? Or is it too messy? 

Ive done a variant in other non-Slasher vote games with the ‘mixed’ voting of having an Official Vote via PM and having players “vote” in the thread and it was messy in a bad way. 

There was a lot of “I actually voted for X but posted I voted Y and I meant Y in the offical vote” and Im not dealing with flip-floppers. So it’ll be strictly public or private for Kill/Kick votes. 

4 minutes ago, Canon said:

Ive done a variant in other non-Slasher vote games with the ‘mixed’ voting of having an Official Vote via PM and having players “vote” in the thread and it was messy in a bad way. 

There was a lot of “I actually voted for X but posted I voted Y and I meant Y in the offical vote” and Im not dealing with flip-floppers. So it’ll be strictly public or private for Kill/Kick votes. 

Hmmm ok, well here the public voting might lead to people changing vote constantly and making mess in the thread so idk tbh 

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I’d like to play (:

12 hours ago, Duanielipa said:

Signups
1: Dessy

2: Worldwide Angel

3: Psycho

4: Cheers

5: FiercE

6: Stupidjock

7: Choerry

8: PoKiTaurius

9. Gardendreams

10. Lauvender

11. Orange22

12: Yvess

13:Euterpe

14: Khalyan

15: fountain

16: Alldeezy 

17: lacy

18: reveuse

19: Rachel Berry

20: punisher

21. Itz_Dani!

22. brokee

23. onapearl 

24. fais_2311

25. Pendulum

26. jesus del rey

27. McNulty
28. Frappucino

29. wantedyoutogrow

30: HungryByTheBuffet

31. Julia Fox

32. Armani

33. Insanity

34. Young In Love

35. Sebas

36. D e v o n

37. Mchl

38. Born to Run

39. abelfenty

40. duanielipa

End of Sign-Ups

Why did you skip me?? I was the 36th to say they wanted to play

26 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Why did you skip me?? I was the 36th to say they wanted to play

Since you got lost in the mix, I have a special spot for you. Dont worry fam :camping:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Canon said:

Since you got lost in the mix, I have a special spot for you. Dont worry fam :camping:

Thank you :hug:

I just don’t trust those Stab a Hoe ******* :biblio:

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I just don’t trust those Stab a Hoe ******* :biblio:

Honestly I wouldn't even trust my own clone if I ever had one :biblio:

I know too well what's in that head of his/mine/ours :biblio:

Making the votes private adds another layer of paranoia to the game, and more reason to not get too messy with your fellow campers. 

However, making it public opens the floodgates to finger pointing, public swaying, and other shenanigans. :biblio:

Truly a difficult choice. :biblio:

• Like 1

I’m not reading all the rules, do I get to kill someone now?

Edited by Born to Run

hello! excited to play

tumblr_pyp66j2hQJ1ugv7b3o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, D e v o n said:

is4mCg2.gif

This gif is giving me both life and ptsd flashbacks from the previous Slashers :celestial3:

9 minutes ago, Canon said:

This gif is giving me both life and ptsd flashbacks from the previous Slashers :celestial3:

WaiT that's Mariah :soda:

somebody revive slasher/mafia: COVEN ugh :WAP:

:ghostface: 

Didn't we also have a "One Night Werewolf" game? I think I got eaten by the werewolf on day 1? :skull:

Like damn...bon appetit beh beh 

5 hours ago, Canon said:

But a decision on the public/private Kill/Kick Voting will be revealed tomorrow. However, I will leave it up to y’all if you wish to convince me one way or the other. Let me know your opinions NOW and if theres a general consensus, I can be swayed. 

I think private votes would create a lil more mystique. Im assuming under this rule we're still allowed to discuss our potential vote in thread, right? 

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

I think private votes would create a lil more mystique. Im assuming under this rule we're still allowed to discuss our potential vote in thread, right? 

Discussion is absolutely allowed in thread in either instance, but if we do private voting, than the private vote is final. :campfire:

I vote for public because it can definitely encourage more engagement. It's a great way to foster … connections :gaycat4:and create a sense of … community. :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.