• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, fiercE said:

Am I out of the camp? Did I manage to leave the camp unscathed? 

i think ur safe?

1 minute ago, punisher said:

win for me sis!:hug:

yes, im your Lube Chanteuse!!!

join season 3 of TABS also when it's out tysm sis heheh

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Canon said:

@Rachel Berry huddles inside her cabin for safety.

Streaming GUTS to keep myself safe from the sweet_but_psycho.mp3 killers!

1 hour ago, fiercE said:

Am I out of the camp? Did I manage to leave the camp unscathed? 

You're stuck here with us :weeps:

zlEPXnPtugiaGCs-800x450-noPad.jpg?152271

The Campsite Activities Itinerary

Day #1 : 'The Star-Crossed Lovers Event'

Night #1 : Slashers Vote

Day #2 : Campers Vote

**We are currently here**---> Night #2 : Slashers Vote <--- **We are currently here**

Day #3 : Campers Vote

Night #3 : Slashers Vote

Day #4 : 'The Swap Event' then Camper Voting

cENYoka.gif

bc wait I'm not done

such a ******* stupid bunch of stupid ******* whores ******* ******* wow really unbelievable

no doubt the spoiled coffee persuaded some people ( @gardendreams @fiercE @Alldeezy ) against me as THE HEAD SLASHER you heard it str8 from the reporters mouth *******

but no doubt the hottie voted for me too ( @gardendreams @fiercE @Alldeezy ) such an ugly bunch

kinda my own fault for not sending too many PMs to my own campers but those dumb fucks, i really had no interest in communicating with them :foot:

as an iconic member of this season I know you might feel an instinct to vote for me in the resurrection event, PLEASE DO NOT DO SO if I'll have to revive to the same campsite, hell is better than seeing those UGLY faces again

2DfzbZJ.gif

• Haha 6

Let’s just throw a bomb on that flop camp because now they have nothing of value anymore anyway. They’re all obese I’m afraid! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Since we have so many bodies, lemme just remention ‘The Seance’ event happens just before the Campsites merge. Meaning 2 players will be revived from death then y’all will all be together :bird:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Canon said:

Since we have so many bodies, lemme just remention ‘The Seance’ event happens just before the Campsites merge. Meaning 2 players will be revived from death then y’all will all be together :bird:

And are the votes separated between the camps or does everyone vote for everyone?

Either way, I AGREE to being resurrected since I won't be confined to that... camp whose name doesn't need to be spoken anymore

LMCWN0o.gif

2 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

And are the votes separated between the camps or does everyone vote for everyone?

Either way, I AGREE to being resurrected since I won't be confined to that... camp whose name doesn't need to be spoken anymore

LMCWN0o.gif

Girl we gonna revive you and destroy those fats 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Girl we gonna revive you and destroy those fats 

Tnx you luv, I love my adopted camp :heart:

Can't wait to celebrate their downfall

and for the SPOILED COFFEE TO BE SPILLED!

OTZqQce.png

• Like 1

Each Campsite gets one revive during ‘The Seance’. It is a Public Vote, majority ruled. 

So 2 players total come back and campsites are then immediately merged. :celestial3:

• Like 1

Just now, Canon said:

Each Campsite gets one revive during ‘The Seance’. It is a Public Vote, majority ruled. 

Well I'm not begging those ***** for anything, let's hope they have a shred of dignity left and know what's the right thing to do anyway

lqHwOug.gif

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

It’s milk and cream that you add to the coffee that makes you fat. 

noted :gaynetcat3:

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

cENYoka.gif

bc wait I'm not done

such a ******* stupid bunch of stupid ******* whores ******* ******* wow really unbelievable

no doubt the spoiled coffee persuaded some people ( @gardendreams @fiercE @Alldeezy ) against me as THE HEAD SLASHER you heard it str8 from the reporters mouth *******

but no doubt the hottie voted for me too ( @gardendreams @fiercE @Alldeezy ) such an ugly bunch

kinda my own fault for not sending too many PMs to my own campers but those dumb fucks, i really had no interest in communicating with them :foot:

as an iconic member of this season I know you might feel an instinct to vote for me in the resurrection event, PLEASE DO NOT DO SO if I'll have to revive to the same campsite, hell is better than seeing those UGLY faces again

2DfzbZJ.gif

Not even read this yet but just from the first sentence and the first gif i know this gonna be in my top 10 posts OAT on this site, oh my - lemme get my macbook charger bc she gonna die while im reading this otherwise omg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

@Frappucino

work head slasher! work that knife xx

4k892ro.gif4k892ro.gif4k892ro.gif

Girl I'm sorry to break this to you but the last vote was only for campers, slashers didn't get a vote, so if you're saying frappucino voted you out that means they are 100% NOT the slasher nn

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

Girl I'm sorry to break this to you but the last vote was only for campers, slashers didn't get a vote, so if you're saying frappucino voted you out that means they are 100% NOT the slasher nn

Slashers actually voted too! They are pretending to be campers during the day 

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2023 at 3:06 PM, Canon said:

12-Hour Reminder:

If you are on Team Camper, You have until 11:59PM Est, Sept 10th to submit BOTH your Kill vote and Kick vote for Day #2.

Please use your ROLE PM that I sent out to submit your vote.

If you have already submitted or are on Team Slasher, ignore this post.

Failure to submit is an automatic Elimination :supaspaz:

@stupidjock

"if you are on team camper"

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.