Are we at Taylor's all-time peak?

PoisonPill

Are we at taylor's all time peak?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No, she'll get even bigger with the next era

It's hard to imagine that Ms. Swift could become an even bigger force than she already is, considering she's at a level of power unseen since the heyday of MJ. 

But could she rise even higher with her next era? Or will she level off once the Eras Tour winds down?

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Klein

• idkwiam

• Cruel Summer

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i think this is her definitive peak. She'll remain a huge artist for years to come but i don't think she'll be bigger.

• Like 2

People have been saying she’s peaked since Fearless so can we ever really be sure until the next era drops?

• Thanks 1

2022-2023-2024 will be her peak. TS11 will be a smash but she's not gonna reach the heights she's currently in.

The way the movie tickets are selling :deadbanana4: she’s in for a $50m+ opening weekend I fear 

tumblr_m1eqlrQcTf1qdt09k.gif

• Haha 13

Honestly this is the first time I actually feel safe saying yes. She’s hit the ceiling for what I think is feasible for any artist to ever achieve as a career peak.

• Like 3

there's a possibility that she could still have in the future more HITS from a single album than she's getting from Midnights, that's a possibility for sure. But that doesn't make it a peak as a whole, cuz she's bigger now than with 1989. 

So for a career peak as whole: catalog streams, insane demand, the all time biggest tour, etc etc etc i wouldn't be surpried but i truly do think it's almost impossible to get bigger than this. So i voted for Yes, this is her peak. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

Honestly, she will get bigger. Random people going to the Eras tour with friends or family are leaving fully converted Swifties. Her fanbase keeps growing and multiplying as i type this.

• Like 2

her next album will be much bigger than Midnights. but this is still probably her peak, so idk. 

I mean all logic says it is. How much bigger can she get? She's practically too big right now.

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

her next album will be much bigger than Midnights. but this is still probably her peak, so idk. 

I really don't see it happening because Midnights is like... hella big, but you never know with her tbh. :deadbanana4:

Yeah at this point anyone saying 1989 was her peak looks ridiculous 

She’s never been bigger than she is right now.

I do think TS11 and TS12 can potentially outdo Midnights and her 20 year career tour in 3 years could absolutely outpeak her current status.

After the re-recordings she will have a lot more time for new material and branding.

TS11 has the chance to be bigger than Midnights but it will depend on the quality and the promotion but most likely this will be her peak.:bird:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trent W said:

Yeah at this point anyone saying 1989 was her peak looks ridiculous 

She’s never been bigger than she is right now.

I do think TS11 and TS12 can potentially outdo Midnights and her 20 year career tour in 3 years could absolutely outpeak her current status.

After the re-recordings she will have a lot more time for new material and branding.

Most people say that 1989 is her biggest *singular* album which definitely is true though 

Idk how you can say yes, she is gaining more fans with every show. As long as it’s timed right, her next era will be her biggest, and she may even add box office elixir to her resume to top it off.

I think yes. Her next era after the eras tour probably has less dates. Like maybe 80-90. And the focus will be more on the brand new album not on her entire discography (less catalog gains) and to have a hit like Anti-Hero will be hard. 

So this is Taylor‘s commercial peak because she went all out 2022-2024. 2025 onwards a little bit smaller.

I just know TS11 is going to make Midnights look like a fluke. Just watch her do 250M streams in 1 day and 3.1M first week sales or something crazy :rip:

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.