Why is it dangerous to look through the peephole at night?

Fastlane

Someone came to my house once and was looking through the peephole just waiting for them to leave and we locked eyes it was so nasty :rip: I thought the other side can't see me if I look?

• Haha 1

I live in a safe state and liberal area so i don’t have to worry about something like this fortunately 

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

is this a new Lana album title?

Looking through the peephole is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to do - but I do it 

MjEZm4z.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

please do not do this. I’m not joking . my grandma always used to tell us not to do this, she told me she firsthand saw disturbing things when looking through the peephole at night . thankfully she died a few years ago but ill never forget the stories

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Also with robberies sometimes they’ll put a gun at the peephole and pull the trigger when they see someone in front of it.

Wtf?! Really?! Where do you live? 

I once had a nightmare where I looked through the peephole at night and saw disturbing dark figure like from horror movies 

Never, NEVER look through a peephole. All you are doing is asking for trouble. You can die. 

25 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Never, NEVER look through a peephole. All you are doing is asking for trouble. You can die. 

But why

2 hours ago, May said:

please do not do this. I’m not joking . my grandma always used to tell us not to do this, she told me she firsthand saw disturbing things when looking through the peephole at night . thankfully she died a few years ago but ill never forget the stories

not thankfully :deadvision:

Because one day I will be there to take your picture while you sleep. 

And then I'll pace around the room. 

And then you'll say "Please don't drive home tonight, I don't want to be alone."

It's a Tuesday morning after all, in the dark. I understand that. 

So unaware of the world. 

And yet, we were finding out who we are.

But if you turn around to see me, and I'm gone,

Well you should look outside your window, because the sun is coming up. 

THE SUN IS COMING UUUUUUUUUUPPP OHHHHHHHH

Spoiler

JhtwEKq.png

40 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

But why

Because sometimes you don’t know who is on the other end waiting to murder you. 

• ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, Schami66 said:

Wtf?! Really?! Where do you live? 

I live in Jersey. It hasn’t happened in my area, but when I lived in NYC for a bit there were some incidents like that. 

Never reveal yourself to monsters. 

8 minutes ago, Starfish said:

Never reveal yourself to monsters. 

Only reveal your hole to little monsters

• Like 1

18 hours ago, May said:

dsfknsdfjns this is SENDING me :bibliahh: @Reverse Warholian @Sexyzinger 

• Haha 1

I looked through one once and then next thing I know I was moaning and a white substance appeared. 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Someone came to my house once and was looking through the peephole just waiting for them to leave and we locked eyes it was so nasty :rip: I thought the other side can't see me if I look?

Yeah this guy on my apartment floor always stops and stares directly at my peephole on the way to his apartment , I thought at first he could see me  somehow... but turns out  he's just a creep. I had to file a restraining order on him too but that's another story

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.