• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• spiritboy

• Starkboy

• GRMusic

As much as I don’t care for his music. I respect him for his passion and dedication towards his craft, and keeping his 5 fans fed. 

my fav could never…:coffee2:

Edited by Aslan

I hope this is not his Evermore cause that album is boring as hell.

I'm glad that he is at a point at his career where he doesn't need commercial success anymore, he has three huge eras that will make him sell tickets. Also for some insecure Swifties who are having a hard time understanding their friendship, Taylor introduced Aaron to Ed so that they could collaborate if they like. That doesn't make him a copycat but i guess you have so much time in your boring lives that you comment on every thread about an artist you seem to hate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Curious :clap3:

Edited by theoghon

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Gingerbread Man Records, the label founded by Ed Sheeran in partnership with Warner Music Group in 2015, will release the album.

As was expected.

1 hour ago, Renan90 said:

He is not independent l, he continues normally by Atlantic Records

3f6d3c2e75cdb97981fdc3e3456abceaaefd08d3

Incorrect. It's his own label, he has complete ownership and owns his masters, but Warner Music Group is the distributor and an investor. Like David Guetta's set-up. 

JohnWayneHolland

The cover is so cringe :rip: coming to flop even harder than his last album

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

As much as I don’t care for his music. I respect him for his passion and dedication towards his craft, and keeping his 5 fans fed. 

my fav could never…:coffee2:

Isnt he in the middle of a stadium tour? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

His last album was good and it didn’t deserve the flop. I was not expecting another one this year.

Guess this is his folklore album and not the other one.

4 hours ago, getBusy said:

Math era transitioning into Four Seasons era.

he's so boooooring

Everyone written Ed off after Afterglow and then Bad Habits and Shivers happened. I'm sure he can still score huge hits if he wants. He seems to be heading into new territory with this album and i'm glad he's trying different things.

As for lead single, is it confirmed that a lead single won't be released for this?

Oh woa his evermore is coming.

What is desperate about releasing an album? He's clearly a hardworking, productive man who wants to put out as much music as possible. If releasing albums are desperate, then Taylor must be the most desperate artist over there. :bibliahh:

I feel like this is just a side project. He's releasing it on his own label, will probably not get any promotion, but I'm looking forward to the songs. Subtract - is so beautiful, of course it's not gonna get appreciated here because it's not an upbeat album and it's Ed. :rip: But it's a beautiful work of art, in my opinion.

I am hoping this new album could resemble Plus + with the autumn vibe. Subtract - is more of a wintery album so getting this in autumn and heading to winter I feel like I'll get my Ed Sheeran rotation back. :party: 

• Like 1

So apparently each tracks is about one of his friends. In that case my guess would be that "Midnights" is about Taylor… :lakitu:

21 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

I feel like this is just a side project. He's releasing it on his own label, will probably not get any promotion, but I'm looking forward to the songs. Subtract - is so beautiful, of course it's not gonna get appreciated here because it's not an upbeat album and it's Ed. :rip: But it's a beautiful work of art, in my opinion.

I am hoping this new album could resemble Plus + with the autumn vibe. Subtract - is more of a wintery album so getting this in autumn and heading to winter I feel like I'll get my Ed Sheeran rotation back. :party: 

From now on he will release everything under his own label.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.