Ed Sheeran - 'Autumn Variations'

Nefertiti0

10 hours ago, Theluckyone said:

His last album is a huge dud. Hoping this one at least has some bops. 

Aaron Desner produced the album so i doubt there'll be bops.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• spiritboy

• Starkboy

• GRMusic

His last album was okay-ish but you could tell all the songs were written on the same day. At least I hope this one was much more of a landscape. 

I still demand the original version of Subtract that he had been crafting for over a decade. 

On 8/25/2023 at 10:53 AM, Mr. Duff said:

I feel like this is just a side project. He's releasing it on his own label, will probably not get any promotion, but I'm looking forward to the songs. Subtract - is so beautiful, of course it's not gonna get appreciated here because it's not an upbeat album and it's Ed. :rip: But it's a beautiful work of art, in my opinion.

I am hoping this new album could resemble Plus + with the autumn vibe. Subtract - is more of a wintery album so getting this in autumn and heading to winter I feel like I'll get my Ed Sheeran rotation back. :party: 

He had a whole promo with Starbucks for this album

The cover is... interesting. His last album was a huge dud for me but I'm still curious enough to check this out

27 minutes ago, Käärijä said:

His last album was okay-ish but you could tell all the songs were written on the same day.

Ed and Aaron Dessner wrote 32 songs in a week, 14 of them were featured Subtract and at least 3 songs from the same session are on Autumn Variations

49 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Ed and Aaron Dessner wrote 32 songs in a week, 14 of them were featured Subtract and at least 3 songs from the same session are on Autumn Variations

So this gives us hope that he actually took the time with AV? 

I'm not expecting much from this album since his last two albums have been a decline in quality. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 6:00 PM, Starkboy said:

No idea what's going on with his career

nothing, he achived big succes so now he can do whatever he want and no one will say a word, he can even go indepdendent, he don't have to have another big hit.

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

this is so taylor coded, the fugly ass cover :ahh: 

Käärijä

• Confused 1

I have no idea this is dropping today? wtf.. I was shocked seeing a song of him on NMF, and seeing he dropped the entire album? :deadbanana: lemme listen. 

First listen right now and Magical is nice!!

The artwork was a bit polarising but blown away by this project. It’s a great album :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.