• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• Dark Miracles

• okgo

• karma police

Looking forward to hearing this (in 4/5 years), all their collaborations are wonderful :clap3:

1 minute ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Looking forward to hearing this (in 4/5 years), all their collaborations are wonderful :clap3:

:dies: he says 2 or 3 months let's hope the rollout starts... this month still :skull: 

The final piece to the Fotografia & Te Busque trilogy :jonny5: 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, okgo said:

:dies: he says 2 or 3 months let's hope the rollout starts... this month still :skull: 

I knowwww he said only 2 / 3 months but I am struggling to believe that :gaycat6:

I am still hurt she didn’t release “Corazón” during summer as she had promised :clownny:

Btw the title, “Gala y Dalí”, sounds wonderful 

7 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

why can't she just officialy annouce something, like do a big reveal? It's a big comeback after all

maybe that's what will happen and she's finalizing the whole thing / project schedule? (idk I'm just guessing)

Edited by okgo

4 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

I knowwww he said only 2 / 3 months but I am struggling to believe that :gaycat6:

I am still hurt she didn’t release “Corazón” during summer as she had promised :clownny:

Btw the title, “Gala y Dalí”, sounds wonderful 

yeah idk what she's waiting for at this point but maybe she wants to have the whole project ready once the rollout begins? and working with these artists recently (like Timbaland/JT and Juanes) could have delayed the process a bit?

2 minutes ago, okgo said:

yeah idk what she's waiting for at this point but maybe she wants to have the whole project ready once the rollout begins? and working with these artists recently (like Timbaland/JT and Juanes) could have delayed the process a bit?

Yeah, I have the feeling something definitely changed and reuniting “this late” with old collaborators like Juanes, Timbaland etc, seems something a bit unplanned so to speak

Back at the end of June it seems she was literally on the verge of releasing the whole album considering the performances and the press we got, while after 2 whole months we still have no concrete info

she keeps saying she has loads of music coming out, but it doesn’t really feel like 😢

14 minutes ago, Hector said:

I’m excited of what they can come up with after all these years but also kind of worried. These two classics are a pretty high bar to reach. :dancehall:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Let's hope it's as good as those classics. :jonny5:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Yeah, I have the feeling something definitely changed and reuniting “this late” with old collaborators like Juanes, Timbaland etc, seems something a bit unplanned so to speak

Back at the end of June it seems she was literally on the verge of releasing the whole album considering the performances and the press we got, while after 2 whole months we still have no concrete info

she keeps saying she has loads of music coming out, but it doesn’t really feel like 😢

sis, calm down. Everything is going as planned with Nelly, so... without a plan

wwwfpujke.gif

let her be spontaneous, we already know it's a (wild) Ride with her
wwwfpujke.gif

Edited by karma police
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hector said:

4th song together 

17 hours ago, karma police said:

sis, calm down. Everything is going as planned with Nelly, so... without a plan

wwwfpujke.gif

let her be spontaneous, we already know it's a (wild) Ride with her
wwwfpujke.gif

Stanning her affected my mental health 😂

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.