Sam denies extorting Britney with cheating video as revenge for prenup loophole

Espresso

Also, are you all believing TMZ after they posted her video in reverse in a restaurant just to claim she’s “crazy” again?

Touch grass, ATRL. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Banana

• Mystical

• ChrisTheLoner

• Rebel Lion

51 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Users who just report anything that they don't like should get WPs, imo.. 

This. It's getting weird with those insecure girlies in here.

OT: The ****, I'm shocked. Britney! :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

He literally signed a prenup (can’t remember the formal name) that he doesn’t get anything after divorce. I love how that was overlooked by ATRL after they got married and people in this thread are questioning things. 

I remember him talking about signing a prenup? I hope he stays classy and doesn't start trashing Britney's name

Why are some people quick to villainize Sam? Idgi. :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Once a cheater always a cheater. But imagine doing that to the one that's been with you through it all and stood by you! That's low.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

I feel like people are running to assume the cheating allegation from TMZ - a website notable for such sterling pieces of journalism as that one time they claimed she was getting hyped up on Starbucks and caffeine pills - is true because they want her to be in the wrong or want to further enjoy her suffering. I don’t know, kind of weird to want to see someone you don’t know repeatedly painted as the villain by a website with ties to her abusive former conservator / estranged and violent father. But everything you read on the internet is totally true, right?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

i mean this was a relationship formed during the conservatorship, now it feels like she’s letting go of one of the last people tied from that era and it could mean a whole new chapter of peace and finding herself

Praying for this to be true

28 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

There's something called dignity and self-respect.

Oh please. Do you know how much dignity and self respect I give up working in a soul sucking corporate 9-5? Dude gets to live lavishly while married to a huge popstar, Sam should just learn to stfu cuz lbr his looks won’t last forever 

2 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Also, are you all believing TMZ after they posted her video in reverse in a restaurant just to claim she’s “crazy” again?

Touch grass, ATRL. 

This, the way all of yall are running with this when it’s TMZ is very questionable behaviour methinks :biblio:

Also the OP ain’t sh*t for running to make this thread, it deserved to be reported :cm:

ot: I’ll believe it when there’s actual proof and/or if Britney says something about it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Why are some people quick to villainize Sam? Idgi. :rip:

We could ask the same thing in reverse, Why are some people quick to villanize Britney?

I’m seeing more of that in this thread tbh :mazen:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I’m honestly hoping that finally with Sam out of her life, she’ll find back to her true self. He was sorta like a lifejacket to her, while she was simply clout to him.

She's always been the fiercest and the best when she's single. She always remembers that she's a bad betch then. Sam was not 100% faithful to her anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockStarShit101 said:

I don't care. 

Yet here you are :thing:

• Thanks 1

When does Britney even have the time to cheat? I don’t know if I believe this 

I mean you let your wife be spiraling on instagram showing her ass and titties to men all over the gram so why mad? 

Edited by FreeXone

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true but I don’t think she cheated.

21 minutes ago, Shelter said:

The way people are attacking Sam when apparently it’s her who cheated :rip: 

Okay! Me if she did it’s not like it’s her first time lmao 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Hector said:

I don't trust TMZ with ANYTHING Britney related. 

True im like TMZ reports has anyone else mentioned it

Oh god

b’anon is gonna be proven right :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

TMZ always sided with Sam, they NEVER said a bad word about him in 7 years so of course they came up with this cheating BS. :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good Lord, this poor woman really cannot catch a damn break, ever. Following her life has just become so heartbreaking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.