• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Banana

• Mystical

• ChrisTheLoner

• Rebel Lion

I hope Britney didn’t cheat cuz that’s just trashy/disgusting and indefensible if so. We don’t support cheaters people. Breaking your partners trust like that is one of the nastiest things you can do to a person. 

Hopefully there’s a reasonable explanation for all of this. Like TMZ just stirring the pot as usual 

• Like 6

He was a gold digger since day one. He's clearly gay or at the very least gay-for-pay. I guess Bobby Campbell is paying him better

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

Just now, BionicWooHoo said:

Like if my partner was affording me that kind of lifestyle, like sure go ahead cheat I don’t care. Just as long as I get to use the credit card tbh 

Love yourself a bit more sis 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Like if my partner was affording me that kind of lifestyle, like sure go ahead cheat I don’t care. Just as long as I get to use the credit card tbh 

divorcing him/her and taking home half of his/her money sounds like a better plan, imo. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

She cheated on JT who was more well known, so why not on Sam?

She did? Sure..

Cheating allegations aside, I feel bad for Britney because I don’t think there’s a human on Earth she could be romantically involved with without her crazy stans being convinced he’s a snake who is keeping her locked up :skull: It’s very infantilizing.

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 2

Shame if it's true. :tsk:

Wishing only the best for Britney. I hope she’s happy and healthy, or on her way to it :heart:

However, Asghari was quick to slam the “disgusting” doc and it’s filmmakers for trying to use Spears “as a money-making machine.”

you guys are so gullible and all of your disgusting colors are showing for how you guys are talking about him. They were together for 6+ years and he helped her through her worst. F*ck all of you guys

• Like 8

but everything is A-OK with Brit right??? nothing to see here. Manjobi coming for #1 :lakitu:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think he was the cheater, then perhaps she cheated (if she even leaves the house, not sure how realistic that is) so this is deflection imo

Edited by plasticboy
  • Thumbs Down 7

Britney’s life is literally in shambles. I don’t think it can be fixed at this point Jesus. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Sure jan

Can’t wait for them to address TMZ as *****

Complete chaos

Just now, plasticboy said:

There were photos of Sam with another woman while he was Britney, kissing or being very close. Can't remember. I think he was the cheater, then perhaps she cheated (if she even leaves the house, not sure how realistic that is) so this is deflection imo

His sister :toofunny3: these allegations ended up being about his sister

Maybe post a link instead of assuming he cheated? Y'all are fckn wild

• Like 1

Noooo!

Hoping this isn't true, Britney and Sam seemed so happy together.

If it is true, I hope Britney's okay and I'm scared people will do anything to try and get in contact with her as they see her as 'vulnerable'. I can also see the media painting her as a single crazy person now.

I just hope she's got a good support network.

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

hopefully britney made him sign a prenup

12 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

There's something called dignity and self-respect.

3 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

However, Asghari was quick to slam the “disgusting” doc and it’s filmmakers for trying to use Spears “as a money-making machine.”

you guys are so gullible and all of your disgusting colors are showing for how you guys are talking about him. They were together for 6+ years and he helped her through her worst. F*ck all of you guys

This 100%! He was beside her through the most trying times of her life. Her career was stagnant, the pressures around her unfathomable, she didn't have access to her money, she was being controlled and abused. Hard to know how a functioning relationship survives through all of that but he was there with Britney not through some amazing peaks, but through some hideous lows.

He more than earned at least a bit of credibility for all that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.