• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Banana

• Mystical

• ChrisTheLoner

• Rebel Lion

.....Britney apparently barely leaves the house or does anything with anyone (something TMZ has tried to make clear) and yet she had time to go out and cheat? Okay :monkey:

• Like 6

Remember when Sam asked Britney for more money? Was that in the pre-nup or just for his regular payments? I remember things started looking a bit shaky between them after that news came out. They've been together so long getting married was just for thr formality, though I do wish it had lasted longer, I'm sad it didn't work out, but I wish both of them the best, especially Britney who really needs some peace in her life.

1 hour ago, FreeXone said:

Catch a break? I mean if she cheated she brought it on herself lol 

The operative word being "if" and the source being... Harvey Levin.

And even if she does share blame for the split, it's still yet another sad life event for Britney and I feel for her.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

What's also messy is to be in a relationship and post photos of other men and be like "My fave photo of him"

Screenshot-2023-08-16-at-22-37-28.png

Screenshot-2023-08-16-at-22-00-25.png

Especially dating a POC.

...could you imagine if Jay Z posted photos of Margot Robbie and was like "My fave photo of Margot ever"

She's always been a Brad Pitt stan so there's literally nothing wrong with that post and you're literally just grasping at straws to try and drag her :juanny:

Also not sure what Sam being POC has to do with anything :huh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

While I hope this isn’t true, I think it makes sense in the end. After the conservatorship was lifted Britney was scrambling to do certain things: get married, buy a house closer to her kids, go out with her friends, write her memoir, etc. She was probably doing these things because she thought it would bring her happiness, but she’s suffering from severe trauma. Those things brought her temporary joy but she needs to address her deeper scars with therapy if she wants to eventually move on and find true happiness. 

That’s my two cents at least

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

What's also messy is to be in a relationship and post photos of other men and be like "My fave photo of him"

Especially dating a POC.

...could you imagine if Jay Z posted photos of Margot Robbie and was like "My fave photo of Margot ever"

Literally what is weird about this? :toofunny3::too

3 minutes ago, BreakinTheIce said:

.....Britney apparently barely leaves the house or does anything with anyone (something TMZ has tried to make clear) and yet she had time to go out and cheat? Okay :monkey:

TMZ can never seem to keep their narrative about Britney straight, which further proves how they cannot be trusted :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

What narrative I'm trying to set? I'm not a stan of either. Britney's cheating wrongfully got more attention than Justin's at the time. 

I'm not dismissing Nicole Appleton and never have. I've never given Britney nor Justin the benefit of the doubt.

Was Britney justified in cheating with Wade because Justin cheated with Nicole first? Genuine question.

Are we not allowed to discuss it because of Britney's subsequent ordeal?

If that's her karma then I hope Justin's attempted comeback with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado is given just as much energy as his renewed backlash for the Janet nip-slip. :coffee2: 

You seem to have your head on your shoulders, so I dont think you need explanation

I get getting angry at stans reporting, but it's always accusing like the reported - is confirmed to be true (when it has been proved multiple times how TMZ loves to change the narrative to be against Britney)

I get discussing it with someone without evident bias (or not trying to just counter a fan's comments), but I dont see the case

We've been lied enough about projects and her being addicted to Meth for any fan to be believing this outright.

Believing when it comes from them.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

It's way more likely that HE was the one who cheated on her (with a man, probably; he's always given me gay vibes)

Anyway, she's better off. Even if he didn't cheat, and even if he isn't in the closet, he was definitely using her for CLOUT to further his mediocre acting career.

He also could have done so much more to post about Britney way more often. I thought he was pretty subtle and calm. 

12 minutes ago, Rogue said:

:deadbanana:

I saw it and was like what is this? :skull:

Even keeping a framed photo of him in her house :toofunny2:

Screenshot-2023-08-16-at-23-22-22.png

• Haha 1

Won’t pry into her private life but I’m just sad for her. Her personal life seems so chaotic.  I can’t say I’m bummed they’re breaking up though, I’ve always gotten a strange gut feeling about him

15 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I’m devastated about the split, if this is true. 

I don’t buy the TMZ spin vilifying Britney, that’s been their MO for a while, let’s not give credence to these vultures now. 

The suggestion that Sam is leaking this news, allegations of homosexuality, casting couches etc, are totally out of line and unfounded. He has demonstrated nothing but support, love and respect for her through some of her darkest times & I’m certain he’ll continue to do so moving forward, and in any public commentary. 

This woman has been through hell. I just hope for her safety, security & peace. 

I don't know about the rest, but the stories of Sam Leaking stories have been around for a long time, and hinted by numerous blind items.

Guys, she's always had a crush on Brad...

Even as a teen she used to have a pic of Brad on her fridge...

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Guys, she's always had a crush on Brad...

Even as a teen she used to have a pic of Brad on her fridge...

I wouldn’t want to be married to someone that keeps photos of other men/women around the house 

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

46 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Especially dating a POC.

We know you are an OBH, but trying to make it about Race?! :ahh:

As if she hasn't always been obsessed with Brad

Touch Grass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She can’t be the problem. She never is the problem ever in all the messy situations she’s been involved, according to her fans, so I believe them.

:michael:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Even keeping a framed photo of him in her house :toofunny2:

Screenshot-2023-08-16-at-23-22-22.png

I don’t see what’s wrong with this? We all have our favs, why can’t celebs? 

• Thanks 2

There was some tea that they had an open relationship. Sam is bi and they had ménage à trois with Cade. 

It’s sad though that we didn’t get a video.

2 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Yeah I wouldn’t want to be married to someone that keeps photos of other men around the house 

cool thanks for sharing 

• Haha 7

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

cool thanks for sharing 

MTE like who asked them LMAODGSJDGSJGDSJ :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.