• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnderratedVocalist

• Inverted

• spiritboy

• iamluisfelipe

she is talented but she always comes up as a fake nice girl, like i believe she must be the biggest ***** ever behind the scenes

54 minutes ago, BryceG said:

I know she doesn’t have the credibility of other female pop stars on here, but she could easily earn an Oscar nomination and possibly win for Best Actress if they made this as a movie.

this would wreck glenn close's soul, since she's been trying to make it happen for ages. she did finally get albert nobbs as a film after like 30 years.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 5:09 AM, Antikythera said:

she is talented but she always comes up as a fake nice girl, like i believe she must be the biggest ***** ever behind the scenes

This is such a weird and false narrative. Like, how? Literally every single person, celebrity, famous or not has only praised her to high heavens when they meet her. Like, literally NO one has ever said anything negative about her. Not even PCD, their issues were mostly with Robin.

There are tons of inside chatting, a BroadwayWorld exclusive said that she's a very big name within the theater world and that literally everyone that meets her says she's the sweetest, most down to earth person ever. Very considerate, always hanging around with the cast. And Nicole herself is one of the least problematic pop girls. She has literally never feuded with anyone, she's always praising and speaking highly of all the females in the industry, she's just not a mean spirited, petty or messy person. With the amount of fake and mean spirited, petty and messy pop girls y'all stan for and NICOLE is who you think is a *****? Like, make it make sense.

On 11/3/2023 at 4:50 AM, futurenostalgic said:

is it coming to NYC is all i need to know :jonny:

Rumors are saying it's a done deal for a Broadway transfer in Summer 2024 with both Nicole and Tom returning.

I'm seeing her on November 29th. She's finally ready to collect her Tonys, Oliviers etc

• Like 1

Also, it's literal perfect casting. The parallels between the story and Nicole's own life are crazy. Nicole too was once the IT girl, then was shunned out by the Industry. The industry in America never catered to her immense talent. They reduced her to a sexy pop singer when she is SO much more than that. She never got the opportunities she deserves, she never got to showcase what she can actually do.

And it's time that she finally did that.

• Like 1

She just won Best Musical Performance at the Evening Standard Theater Awards

78021915-12770963-image-a-158_1700489575

The first of many

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw it and I honestly have no words...

You literally have to see it to believe it. One of the best things I've ever seen.

Btw, this is officially moving to Broadway early 2024, the announcement will probably come out before the end of the year.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2023 at 10:50 PM, futurenostalgic said:

is it coming to NYC is all i need to know :jonny:

Why was your post downvoted? :rip:

You got your wish. It's coming to Broadway.

On 11/2/2023 at 11:09 PM, Antikythera said:

Fake nice girls actually try to be very nice. Nicole seems introverted and socially awkward. As for her behavior behind the scenes, that's not what X Factor contestants say. Ignore the clickbait title:

https://heatworld.com/entertainment/tv-movies/x-factor-judge-nicole-scherzinger-threw-water-contestant-hannah-barrett/

It has been announced that Nicole Scherzinger's critically acclaimed revival of Sunset Boulevard is moving to Broadway this year. Nicole will reprise her universally acclaimed role as Normal Desmond with Tom Francis as Joe Gillis, Grace Hodgett Young as Betty Schaefer and David Thaxton as Max Von Mayerling, all 4 main actors are transferring. Production dates, theater and additional casting is yet to be announced but rumors are saying this will debut in November at the St James theater.

https://variety.com/2024/legit/news/nicole-scherzinger-sunset-boulevard-broadway-revival-norma-desmond-pussycat-dolls-1235861297/

This will mark Nicole Scherzinger's highly anticipated Broadway debut and the Tony chatter is already going crazy.

If you have a chance to see this, don't miss out. Nicole gives a career-defining performance.

Edited by UnderratedVocalist
  • Like 2

HEAVYONIT

I was going to see this in the West End but decided to play my luck and bet on it transferring and it did!!

It got rave reviews. I will be attending :clap3:

• Like 1

HEAVYONIT
7 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

So, no new Album this year :rip:

Right now, Broadway is the much better route for her. Her performance is already critically-acclaimed. 

• Like 1

NYT's Critic's Pick

13sunset-review-lghb-superJumbo.jpg?qual

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/theater/nicole-scherzinger-sunset-boulevard.html

A stripped-back revival in London, directed by Jamie Lloyd, brings the classic musical into the present day, and gives Scherzinger a career-defining performance.

Scherzinger nails Norma’s two showstoppers — one in each act — shedding sunglasses as she lifts the defiant “With One Look” to the rafters and beyond. That number’s second-act equivalent, “As If We Never Said Goodbye,” sung during a deluded Norma’s return to Paramount Pictures, begins plaintively, even tenderly, before building to a mighty roar. Scherzinger extends her long, sinuous arms in the direction of the audience like talons toward prey.

All That Dazzles:
https://www.allthatdazzles.co.uk/post/review-sunset-boulevard-savoy-theatre

The Arts Desk:   

https://theartsdesk.com/theatre/sunset-boulevard-savoy-theatre-review-nicole-scherzinger-stuns-exceptional-production

Attitude:     
https://www.attitude.co.uk/culture/sunset-boulevard-review-449951/

Daily Mail:       
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12625643/pop-star-Nicole-Scherzinger-LUKE-JONES-Sunset-Boulevard.html

Evening Standard:         
https://www.standard.co.uk/culture/theatre/sunset-boulevard-at-the-savoy-theatre-review-ready-for-her-close-up-nicole-scherzinger-smashes-it-b1113277.html

London Theatre:           
https://www.londontheatre.co.uk/reviews/sunset-boulevard-review-savoy-theatre

The Stage:             
https://www.thestage.co.uk/long-reviews/sunset-boulevard-review-savoy-theatre-london-nicole-scherzinger-andrew-lloyd-webber-jamie-lloyd

She has already won Best Musical Performance at the Evening Standard Awards:

Nicole%20Scherzinger.jpg?width=1200&heig

And is nominated for Best Performance in a Musical at the What's On Stage Awards.

Her Olivier nomination is on lock and she is highly favored to win.

• Like 2

HEAVYONIT

I can’t wait to see this :WAP:

She has already won Best Musical Performance at the Evening Standard Awards:

And is nominated for Best Performance in a Musical at the What's On Stage Awards.

Her Olivier nomination is on lock and she is highly favored to win.

3 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I can’t wait to see this :WAP:

It's without a doubt one of the best things I've ever seen. She gives the performance of a lifetime. It's no joke, it needs to be seen to be believed. I've already started saving up for NY because there's no way in hell I'm not seeing this again

She's coming for ALL her flowers, finally.

44 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I was going to see this in the West End but decided to play my luck and bet on it transferring and it did!!

It got rave reviews. I will be attending :clap3:

You're in for a MASSIVE treat.

40 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

So, no new Album this year :rip:

Actually, she just had dinner with Naughty Boy (EP of her new album) and he liked a bunch of tweets and comments hyping up the release this year. Sunset Boulevard opens in November, so she has time to release something. Although it's a very tricky situation, because she's really build something with this performance, and if she comes out and serves another generic Pop song, that could really alienating the people wanting her to go full on stage performer.

At this point in her career, Pop is doing nothing for her. She could be winning an Olivier, a Tony and a Grammy in the next 2 years with Sunset alone. I would rather her releasing a cover's/classics album than generic Pop tbh.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

Right now, Broadway is the much better route for her. Her performance is already critically-acclaimed. 

For sure. We've BEEN saying that Nicole belongs on a theater stage. Pop music is way too limited for her. Her talent and what she has to give as a a stage performer is just too big to be wasted on Pop music

• Like 2

HEAVYONIT
5 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

For sure. We've BEEN saying that Nicole belongs on a theater stage. Pop music is way too limited for her. Her talent and what she has to give as a a stage performer is just too big to be wasted on Pop music

I’ll never forget seeing a YouTube video of her singing a song from Phantom and being blown away…like, where had she been all those years??

• Like 1

her Tony is coming (after that Olivier)

saw her a few times in London and it was EPIC, best experience ever. she BELONGS to the stage

Edited by iamluisfelipe
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Companion said:

Its about damn time

It really is.

2024-2025 will be THE years for Nicole.

Tony and Olivier award winning performer Nicole Scherzinger has a nice right to it. She could also score a Grammy for the Recording.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.