• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Enrique523

• pride4jc1222

• Tsuko

13 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Wtf it feels like a snl parody but these ppl probably actually believe this stuff

I can't believe you don't believe it.

The super rich own entire islands and they have parties there (and as far as politicians go, BOTH Democrats and Republicans are going to these parties). I guess the "minors" aspect may not be true. I really hope it isn't... But they definitely do have islands and go to parties there. And they are really hush hush about it all, which is part of what makes people curious and suspicious. Jeffrey Epstein's island is the most famous one, but there are others.

There's one big party they have (not on an island) each year apparently at Bohemian Grove, and this one is overwhelmingly Republicans. And disgusting rumors have come out about what happens there too. So for those of you who are left-wing, if you don't want to be attacking your own side, at least go for Bohemian Grove. I want them ALL to be exposed. I just want to know the truth about all these secretive parties these rich people go to.

Edited by Tsuko

It looks like Cruel Summer is going to do it, and Last Night's run at #1 is over: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

It looks like Cruel Summer is going to do it, and Last Night's run at #1 is over: 

The question is how many points ahead of Luke is she still. Come on blondie :monkey:

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

The question is how many points ahead of Luke is she still. Come on blondie :monkey:

It seems like that prediction was fake. This is the real prediction:

• Thanks 1

It's close but Luke Combs doesn't have a stanbase that goes hard like the Swiftes. In this close battle she's going #1.

If this does go #1, she'll finally have a #1 with from 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022!:jonny5:

And she continues her streak of having a Hot 100 #1 every year this decade AHHHHH. cardigan, willow, all too well, anti hero, cruel summer LETS GOOOO

9 minutes ago, Green said:

It's close but Luke Combs doesn't have a stanbase that goes hard like the Swiftes. In this close battle she's going #1.

I would agree but it’s a 1 pt difference and Luke released a live version today while Taylor hasn’t moved so….

20 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

The funny thing is that Swifties rarely mass buy anything, we're just a really massive fanbase :rip:

This. Mass buying the way say.. BTS fans do is like near unheard of in the Swiftie online fandom. Swifties are just so massive and everywhere it mimics that behavior. Dare I say Swifties combined are bigger than every K-pop fandom combined. She's bigger in China than BTS/BLACKPINK too :toofunny3: and thats like their main albums market.

Yeah it's definitely going #1 :rip: Billboard's over if they keep letting this happen. Labels and management companies won't tolerate their artists getting blocked on the Hot 100 by bigoted MAGA songs every other week.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, shelven said:

Yeah it's definitely going #1 :rip: Billboard's over if they keep letting this happen. Labels and management companies won't tolerate their artists getting blocked on the Hot 100 by bigoted MAGA songs every other week.

I doubt this is going #1. It's between Fast Car and Cruel Summer

Jason Aldean was #2 on Apple, this song is only #37. 

Aldean had massive youtube streams and it peaked at #6 on spotify. This song didn't even chart on spotify

• Thanks 1

Well, at least the sales aren't fraudulent repeat buys from stan campaigns and disappear in a week. This and the Aldean are still giving Butter realness though :redface:

• Like 2

It’s so embarrassing to be a Republican in 2023. Imagine your music taste being simply any viral right wing country song that’s some glamorized conservative talking point :dies: like this music is objectively awful and they don’t care cuz it allows them to feel victimized 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Green said:

Aldean had massive youtube streams and it peaked at #6 on spotify. This song didn't even chart on spotify

It's only #37 because it wasn't available on streaming until last night/this morning and songs take time to climb up Apple Music. It's very likely going to at least go Top 10 on Apple Music and exceed 100K digital sales. Its video also has 3.7 million views on YouTube already and I imagine at least 90% of that is from the US. 

These MAGA hits actually doing numbers is so funny in a very sinister way, like all you can do is laugh because who tf is unironically listening to this sh*t :deadbanana4:

Time to seriously reduce the weight of sales or just get rid of them completely. Nobody buys songs anymore so what’s the point of keeping them there? It’s just fanbase or MAGA driven now

8 minutes ago, Green said:

Yeah, I think this will be more like the Aaron Lewis song from 2021 that debuts around #15 then falls off the next week. This one just doesn’t have anywhere near the controversy of TTiaST.

Just now, BOOMBAYAH said:

These MAGA hits actually doing numbers is so funny in a very sinister way, like all you can do is laugh because who tf is unironically listening to this sh*t :deadbanana4:

If you go to the YouTube video, literally all of the top comments say something along the lines of "this is a generational anthem" and "thank you for speaking to what all hardworking Americans have been feeling for years." They are absolutely dead serious :toofunny2: Easiest group of people in the world to scam by far, I can't think of any other group more gullible than Magats.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

well, the maga-ness is the only reason the song has any attention.

while he has thankfully faded over the years, that jason person did used to be really big with the demographic with #1 album after #1 album so it at least made sense that they were already inclined to support him.

17 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

Oh yes, poor oppressed Aryan Goddess. The world is so unfair to her. 

Taylor is not Aryan.

Real Aryans are Indo-Iranians who live in this region.

Lenguas_indoiranias.PNG

Germans, stop stealing other people's cultural heritage challenge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.