Cruel Summer challenging for #1; threatened by new racist country song

Carry My Heart

Yeah, MAGA fascists are now buying songs massively on Itunes to create an illusion of popularity for some artists when it's really all political :toofunny3:

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Enrique523

• pride4jc1222

• Tsuko

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Yeah, MAGA fascists are now buying songs massively on Itunes to create an illusion of popularity for some artists when it's really all political :toofunny3:

BTS stans and the Barbz have been doing this the last 3+ years, since UGC was removed from the Hot 100 formula. Billboard needs to outright remove sales from the Hot 100 because quite frankly it’s making the charts look inaccurate. I mean, more than half of the #1’s from 2020 are forgotten, and it hasn’t even been 5 years yet.

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

BTS stans and the Barbz have been doing this the last 3+ years, since UGC was removed from the Hot 100 formula. Billboard needs to outright remove sales from the Hot 100 because quite frankly it’s making the charts look inaccurate. I mean, more than half of the #1’s from 2020 are forgotten, and it hasn’t even been 5 years yet.

True. Sales don't represent true popularity anymore at this point, at least for individual songs.

Edited by Enrique523

how are they getting these huge sales so easily? can't believe how they're easily outdoing the BOTS army lol.  :dies: 

• Like 2

I really think Cruel Summer is overrated and ugly, like the massive love for Getaway Car, but I hope she gets it just because of the circumstances lol.

6 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Fanbases coming out to support a new release is not “inaccurate,” that’s pretty standard. It’s you guys who put in your heads that these bases have 20 credit cards with the ability to mass buy over and over.

• Thanks 2

WTF?  :deadbanana2:

But if it doesn't do good on streaming it won't go #1 so don't worry about this one

Jason Aldean had massive youtube streams and it was #2 on Apple music. 

Just now, X~MoviePoP said:

R they getting streams or just massive sales

We’ll find out tomorrow when we get the Spotify numbers, but something tells me this will be a one-day thing, and will be forgotten about by the time the week is over. This doesn’t have anywhere near the controversy of TTiaST.

• Like 1

Is this gonna be a monthly thing now? And jfc those lyrics

I wish politicians would look out for miners

And not just minors on an island somewhere
Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothing to eat
And the obese milking welfare

Literally no one is talking about this dude like they were with Jason Aldean. This is some bot **** atp

• Like 3

1 minute ago, roso said:

The miners/minors line is kinda an eat idk... :jonnycat:

31 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

R they getting streams or just massive sales

Just massive sales, it won't go #1

Lip predictions is just overreacting/trolling lol

If anyone has a decent social media following posting to buy it from iTunes or Amazon couldn’t hurt. If it’s gonna be close every sale will help. 

When are this people gonna go broke? Like damn :biblionny:

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, roso said:

Wtf it feels like a snl parody but these ppl probably actually believe this stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.