• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Enrique523

• pride4jc1222

• Tsuko

Not next week and not the week after cuz Drake is releasing. She might have a chance the week after if Drake's #1 is frontloaded like his more recent ones but something tells me he is going to try to properly smash this time...

17 minutes ago, roso said:

Is this gonna be a monthly thing now? And jfc those lyrics

Shhsushshs :hoetenks:

At this point i assume there has to be a TikTok movement from some popular account where the MAGAs are told what to buy on iTunes every week  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Fanbases coming out to support a new release is not “inaccurate,” that’s pretty standard. It’s you guys who put in your heads that these bases have 20 credit cards with the ability to mass buy over and over.

No, it's something that have been concretely happening for years, especially with BTS stans. They buy songs over and over again and haven't been subtle AT ALL about it.

And if any obese people are abusing welfare, it's the hicks in red states living in tin huts :deadbanana2:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
  • Haha 1

Just when we thought we got rid of BTS nightmare, these random MAGA dudes come to take their place :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

I mean she has the same demographic so it shouldn't be a problem for her... :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 21

littlebodybigheart

unfortunately the hot 100 isn’t based on sales only. that song is nowhere to be found on radio, spotify or apple music.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

I mean she has the same demographic so it shouldn't be a problem for her... :gaycat4:

You need some SERIOUS mental help, seriously. There's nothing funny about songs like these invading the charts, it goes beyond Taylor :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

unfortunately the hot 100 isn’t based on sales only. that song is nowhere to be found on radio, spotify or apple music.

What do you mean, "unfortunately"? :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It is catchy, but these lyrics seems to be aimed at poor Republicans who think they are poor because of "lazy people who milk the system."

littlebodybigheart
2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

What do you mean, "unfortunately"? :rip:

wait :deadbanana2: that’s not-

• Haha 1

Also, why are Republicans acting as if the "welfare system" is such a big thing in America? How can they be so dumb? America is one of the countries with the LEAST amount of welfare in the world. Hell, it's only one of two countries which doesn't have mandatory maternity leave :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Also, why are Republicans acting as if the "welfare system" is such a big thing in America? How can they be so dumb? America is one of the countries with the LEAST amount of welfare in the world. Hell, it's only one of two countries which doesn't have mandatory maternity leave :rip:

It’s a racist dogwhistle. They think all non-white people live off of welfare and don’t try to work, are lazy, etc. When in actuality the largest percentage of people on welfare are white people.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

It’s a racist dogwhistle. They think all non-white people live off of welfare and don’t try to work, are lazy, etc. When in actuality the largest percentage of people on welfare are white people.

Yeah, you're right. Concrete studies have shown time and time again that white people in the South are the biggest recipients of welfare in the country but of course MAGA fascists will never want to admit it as it contradicts their narrative. If the GOP fully take over in the future most of these people will be SO screwed and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

• Like 2

Something is seriously wrong with the charts right now if 50k sales can dictate a #1 in a country of 300M people. 

• Thanks 1

Billboard yet another formally reputable 'US institution/publication' rapidly getting trolled & falling into the gutter by Maga mutts.

Fox, BTS armies etc etc.. ALL the clown cars need to be flushed from exploiting the rules. Ya, theyll highly likely rant about being cancelled, woke horses**T. Let them! Lol 

Billboard to save ANY little credibility atp needs to interject asap & get with the times! They did it in 2013 w/ streaming. Now 'raw sales' or whatever are mostly being abused to cheat/weaponized. 

22 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

You need some SERIOUS mental help, seriously. There's nothing funny about songs like these invading the charts, it goes beyond Taylor :biblio:

it's not a coincidence to me that country songs like this are invading the charts along with Taylor's, a (former?) country artist... 

report me all you want, that's my opinion :giraffe: :michael:

Edited by Dula Peep
  • Thumbs Down 1

By the way, how do they know it did 50k? Maybe they just overestimated these BTS songs :huh: 

Just took a look at the lyrics (obviously didn't listen) and they're so bad... and I don't mean as in it's problematic or whatever but like they're really terrible :rip:

Most of the lyrics (especially the ones in the beginning and in the end) seem like someone either telling OpenAI or comissioning a 7 year old to write them a song about "being working class and frustrated about it". You can tell what he actually meant from the get-go was writing about how pissed he was about "obese welfare queens" or whatever he said on the second verse because there seems to be at least a little more effort put into spewing that hatred instead of crafting a song that's competent in the slightest. Maybe I'm missing something by not listening to the song itself but looking at the guy's picture in which he looks like an online-poisoned troll that has touched grass for the first time in years by going to the backyard in his parent's house I'm inclined to believe I'm not! :michael:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.