• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Enrique523

• pride4jc1222

• Tsuko

littlebodybigheart

i’m gonna wait until the last few tracking days to buy cruel summer. i’m waiting to see if she discounts it so i can buy for 69 cents instead of $1.29 :eli:

46 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i’m gonna wait until the last few tracking days to buy cruel summer. i’m waiting to see if she discounts it so i can buy for 69 cents instead of $1.29 :eli:

Her team is smart. I'm sure a discount is coming, if not this week then the next one

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

If this does go #1, she'll finally have a #1 with from 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022!:jonny5:

And she continues her streak of having a Hot 100 #1 every year this decade AHHHHH. cardigan, willow, all too well, anti hero, cruel summer LETS GOOOO

actually in terms of statistics if a 2019 song goes #1 in 2023 is a 2023 #1 hits, not 2019.

what  would be more interesting is a #1 hit from seven consecutive studio albums. 

Edited by vale9001

CS is an absolute massive song regardless if it hits number 1 or not. It’s almost at 1B streams and still hasn’t even peaked yet on streams like :rip: 

This likely will be her first to cross 2B. Since we still have the rest of summer and autumn for this to run it’s course, year end boost from a massive year, and it will boost with eras tour dates and summer boost next year :dies: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

CS is an absolute massive song regardless if it hits number 1 or not. It’s almost at 1B streams and still hasn’t even peaked yet on streams like :rip: 

This likely will be her first to cross 2B. Since we still have the rest of summer and autumn for this to run it’s course, year end boost from a massive year, and it will boost with eras tour dates and summer boost next year :dies: 

yeah with the tour going on for almost more than a year it's gonna became imo one of the top 10 most streamed songs on spotify. What song has 900M streams when it's still exploding and grewing up. 

What is her team doing. 

Just release the tour live version and has  Taylor Nation tweet about it.

I can’t wait to see the year end most streamed songs on Spotify in US and Global this year. The way I think CS could be top 10 or top 5 in those metrics which is absolutely absurd since it’s a 2019 song :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, AmandaHP said:

:eatpopcorn:

Cruel Summer (Eras Tour's Live Version) is coming. I have faith. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

c’mon Swiftie Nation. Do your thing and get Cruel Summer to #1 next week.

spacer.png

If it’s between Luke and that Rich Man song at the end of the week I-

Taylor needs to act NOW

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ALA said:

This is probably it's one chance, if it misses by a few points:rip:

I feel like Fast Car is in the position Bad Guy was, and Cruel Summer is in the position of Truth Hurts. If FC doesn’t go #1 this week, it probably never will, whereas CS has the VMAs coming up and will have 5+ weeks at #1 regardless of whether it goes #1 this week.

#1 hits this decade that didn't hit the spotify weekly top 2:

say so 3

stuck with u 3

up 3 

wait for u 3

die for u 3

seven 3

watermelon sugar 4

dynamite 4

leave the door open 4

savage 5

break my soul 5

about damn time 6

savage love 9

life goes on 12

butter 13

try that in a small town 14

permission to dance 16

trollz 18

my universe 19

like crazy 70

Hope Cruel Summer at least is #2 on spotify the whole week en route to being #1 on Billboard.

And none for those country men.

9 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

OTHs assemble!

We cannot let Loser have a number 1 single! 

What an odd thing to stan for.

OK i'll start to worry if it goes top 5 on Apple Music  :dies: 

Also it would need to sell over 200k copies to have a chance to reach #1

US Apple Music

18 NEW
Oliver Anthony Music - Rich Men North of Richmond

#9 on Apple Music now.

With its current streaming trajectory, 200k sales locks it for #1 (since the #1 is predicted to be 240 points).

Taylor Swift release Cruel Summer (Live from the Eras Tour) and the tour music video pls thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.