Tyla - “Water”

nooniebao

Water is #1 on Apple Music UK and 40 in the US :WAP: impressive since Drake and Bad Bunny are dominating AM currently

• Like 1

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• nooniebao

• X~MoviePoP

• 99sandthe2000s

No word about the album yet? Afraid they will lose the hype train and pressure her to score another hit to drop a project. She has so much potential

On 10/21/2023 at 6:41 PM, Dephira said:

It's megaviral on TikTok. The song is okay, nothing special as far as R&B goes in my opinion, but I'm here for a non-US artist in R&B smashing on streaming 

It's afrobeats & amapiano

Love this. Tyla’s vocals plus the amapiano production makes this song pop off!!! I’m getting slight Pon De Replay vibes from this single with its chart trajectory.

the dj dropped a remix of this song during a set last weekend and let me tell you the crowd went nuts. I'm obsessed with this song.

On 10/22/2023 at 1:41 AM, Dephira said:

It's megaviral on TikTok. The song is okay, nothing special as far as R&B goes in my opinion, but I'm here for a non-US artist in R&B smashing on streaming 

you're so white sdfghj

1 hour ago, yassskween said:

you're so white sdfghj

I bet you thought you ate :deadbanana: cringeworthy

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

I bet you thought you ate :deadbanana: cringeworthy

come on, stick to Slayyyter and TS babes

• Like 1

Not sure if she has a base or something yet, but she previewed a new song recently and fan-uploaded videos already been taken down so I expect it to be out pretty soon

I hope she takes advantage of the post-Water hype and releases a cute project or something, she's such a star and I'd hate for her to end up like those acts who get lucky with a viral hit and then end up stuck in album limbo/having label problems :dancehall:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Not sure if she has a base or something yet, but she previewed a new song recently and fan-uploaded videos already been taken down so I expect it to be out pretty soon

I hope she takes advantage of the post-Water hype and releases a cute project or something, she's such a star and I'd hate for her to end up like those acts who get lucky with a viral hit and then end up stuck in album limbo/having label problems :dancehall:

Yup I don’t want her to be another Natalia La rose :redface:

She needs to do like Camila (Havana), Doja (Say so) and Dua (New rules) and performs this song EVERYWHERE! So people can remember her face (she’s gorgeous so it’s going to help lol). 

9 hours ago, Billionaire said:

this sounds sooo good wtf :jonny6:

10 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Boop alert

i really can’t escape this song :rip: this is what normani should’ve gave with her lead but oh well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

Fallon performance:

Whew, the mic was ON. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.