• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• nooniebao

• X~MoviePoP

• 99sandthe2000s

She’s gorgeous and this song is so sexy. I would like to see it, she just needs to show some versatility on her next single. Like her song “Girl Next Door” is sonically the same as “Water” 

“Been Thinking” is really good too though, it’s of my favorite singles over the past year. 

Edited by BGKC

The song is good and she looks stunning but I don't know. 

If she already debuted and has a video out and everything, what do you mean with incoming?

QueenofCopyPaste

this is not POP

• Like 3

Been Thinking is a lot better 

• Like 1

Been listening to this song for a few months now, it's great

Agreed, video needed more dancing cause the way she moves is where shes really excelling - its so natural to her. But a solid n cute video!

I was genuinely shocked been thinking didn’t smash. Glad she’s finally getting her dues and I’m hoping it’ll lead to a resurgence for thinking :jonny4:

This damn song. :dies: 

8 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Video needed more dancing but it was still good

Yesss…I’m slightly disappointed she didn’t SNAP on the dancing more.  

I also expected like a real dance moment in water like end of 3LW video (but make it tropical :skull:)….  SN:  This is like one of the few things 3LW did that was a MOMENT lol.  

Back OT….They prob did the video in a rush…b/c I feel like they put more time/effort into Been Thinking video + rollout.  

Oh well…hopefully it does the trick.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 2NE1 said:

Is this Wolf Tyla from vine? I can see this being a hit though.

No, she’s an entirely new artist.  Her first song was released like 2-3 years ago (“Getting Late” - when she was indie).  It went viral and Epic signed her.  

she's serving in the music video, your honour !!!! she's taking it, I'm ready to stan this bih. Epic better not f*ck her up like most of their artists !! 

• Like 1

So excited for her especially with Water blowing up, I remember she was going viral for the Been Thinking video. She deserves all this new success coming to her! 

16 hours ago, nooniebao said:

She’s so pretty :jonnycat:! Too bad they didn’t add more dance part, She is a good dancer! A lot of potential 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.