• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• nooniebao

• X~MoviePoP

• 99sandthe2000s

the hate for this is so forced  :rip: I don’t understand what’s so hard in just not listening to the song and moving on if its just not for you :deadbanana2:

• Like 8

Hot 97 is spinning this. That is a really good sign.

• Like 2

Been obsessed with this song for the past 3 weeks but now seeing all this forced hate on Twitter I’ve began fully rooting for her. Hope this and her keeps blowing up! :hippo:

3 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

the hate for this is so forced  :rip: I don’t understand what’s so hard in just not listening to the song and moving on if its just not for you :deadbanana2:

only a good sign for her career, she’s evoking emotion out of people already :fan:

let the haters hate!

OT: Make me SWEEAATTTT, make mee HOTTAAAAAA, make me LOSE MAH BREATH

:ryan3:

• Like 7

It’s a perfect song. I especially love the very final chorus - when we get to hear her vocal alone like she’s singing directly into our ears. The perfect introduction to her for those unfortunate enough to have missed Been Thinking.

Queen! :WAP:  the fact that the music video is getting 1M views every day is impressive :clap3:excited for what's next for her and this song

I wonder which artist will try and be her mentor and take her under their wing. Rihanna would be a great one

45 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I wonder which artist will try and be her mentor and take her under their wing. Rihanna would be a great one

out of all the artists on the planet you chose one who's been starving her fanbase for over 7 years. now sis, think again. 

• Haha 5

i just found out about this song yesterday and im already tired of it.

the make me water line is not only stuck in my head but it just makes no sense to me and i'm not really interested in hearing the whole thing.

17 hours ago, KingButter said:

i just found out about this song yesterday and im already tired of it.

the make me water line is not only stuck in my head but it just makes no sense to me and i'm not really interested in hearing the whole thing.

Make me wet?

it’s simple, water can also be a verb this is why it’s even perfectly grammatically correct

I dont really think she will blow up after all tbh. Seeing her performance was kinda not it. The song might be trending but its giving GAYLE so far

21 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I dont really think she will blow up after all tbh. Seeing her performance was kinda not it. The song might be trending but its giving GAYLE so far

I think it’ll come down to the consistency of the material & exposure, ultimately, similar to how Lizzo’s work started smashing later than it’s initial release. 

I think the days of “blowing up” after one viral track are kinda over - you have to come quickly prepared with the follow up whilst you’re holding limited attention. 

I hope whoever is behind her understands this & provides the support/gets her with the right connections. But she’s signed to EPIC, sigh. It could be a Kat De Luna again. 

Edited by FOCK

If Rihanna was smart she would have stolen this song

• Like 1

bf showed me this song and i’m loving it. she sounds a lot like pia mia in parts

Edited by oshyms

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Rihanna is retiring, Ariana is acting, Doja is rapping ... there is a lack of Rhythmic-pop girls right now and she can take advantage of the situation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

If Rihanna was smart she would have stolen this song

Certainly would be a ww smash 

poor navi

On 10/9/2023 at 11:47 PM, Rigalo said:

Amaarae deserved… let me listen 

amaarae deserves AOTY that's on that. it's not the kind of the song that will get popular fast like water.

OT: I truly hope this becomes a huge hit. it's SO GOOD.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.