• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• nooniebao

• X~MoviePoP

• 99sandthe2000s

Are they waiting for this to be top 10 in Spotify global before she start performing in the UK or the US tv?

Omg not this actually smashing :jonnycat: I’ve been rooting for her for awhile, she’s actually so talented 

I did NOT expect this to be the song to do it though lmao

• Like 1

So this is a big hit right now and quite global. Im rooting for more global hits but i dont hear the appeal at all. It's rather boring to me :michael:

2 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

So this is a big hit right now and quite global. Im rooting for more global hits but i dont hear the appeal at all. It's rather boring to me :michael:

I thought the same when i listened this. What people hear in this? It's nothing special 

I used to prefer ''been thinking'' but I totally get this one now. She laced it with crack. I listen to it almost everyday if I'm working out. 

Edited by TryMe

obsessed with this song and its been the only one thing giving me joy on these horrible days

On 10/18/2023 at 12:16 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

Need this to go top 10 in the u.s

It definitely will. You can't escape this song. 

She looks like Nelly furtado in the mv omgggg:flame::jonny:

On 10/18/2023 at 5:04 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

I thought the same when i listened this. What people hear in this? It's nothing special 

On 10/18/2023 at 2:46 AM, Marco_g2 said:

It's a dance challenge on Tik Tok, but the hook being spammed on the timeline catches on quick, it's catchy

Apparently she is going to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Oct 24. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Can this possibly go #1 in the UK? :jonny: not sure what the chart competition is looking like over there

22 hours ago, lovely88 said:

Apparently she is going to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Oct 24. 

Her and her team need to put a memorable performance to get even more buzz :duca:

Edited by Adama

Tyla is performing at every event & talk show there is, as she should. It's without a doubt that her & her team are working extremely hard.

Water is also predicted to rise within the top 20 on next weeks charts. If the streams continue to increase each day in the US, I can see it peaking within the top 10. Potentially making its way to #1 with a remix boost that features a big artist. Rihanna or SZA would sound amazing on this record, as well as Chris Brown.

Edited by agorahills

On 10/18/2023 at 11:04 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

It's megaviral on TikTok. The song is okay, nothing special as far as R&B goes in my opinion, but I'm here for a non-US artist in R&B smashing on streaming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.