Early Predictions (8/5/2023): Jason Aldean #1, K-Pop #5, Barbie World #9

JayRockafella

QueenofCopyPaste

I hope Jason Aldean pulls a right wing "This Is America". 3 weeks at #1 only at max (hopefully)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• TrieLz

• fridayteenage

The gap between #1 and #2 :rip:, US is the pits...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I hope Jason Aldean pulls a right wing "This Is America". 3 weeks at #1 only at max (hopefully)

I'd be surprised if it gets more than 1 week tbh. Its YouTube views have been plummeting, it's been steadily falling on Spotify, it seems to have peaked on AM (Last Night has passed it), and its sales will still be strong next week but probably not strong enough anymore to single-handedly keep it at #1.

Seven 2nd week streams still bigger than Like Crazy debut week :foxaylove3:

I know Armys are fighting for that #5 spot for JK, hopefully he get it :clap3:

53 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

It could be more of a deja Vu than a dl

yes Vampire will be her Dejavu,

12weeks at 9-10 region because of radio airplay :rip:

once radio drop it she’s over.

QueenofCopyPaste
7 minutes ago, shelven said:

I'd be surprised if it gets more than 1 week tbh. Its YouTube views have been plummeting, it's been steadily falling on Spotify, it seems to have peaked on AM (Last Night has passed it), and its sales will still be strong next week but probably not strong enough anymore to single-handedly keep it at #1.

It being the #1 song on America next Monday will likely boost its chances for a second week at #1.

Thats why I was wondering maybe 3rd week at best/most

Winston’s being annoying on Twitter right now. So cryptic and pathetic just for attention :deadbanana4:

Two racists running America’s charts right now :skull: 

• Thanks 1

QueenofCopyPaste

Drake on August 11

Lettuce see if it can dethrone the country supremacy 

22 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Drake on August 11

Lettuce see if it can dethrone the country supremacy 

Unless something goes viral like In My Feelings, Drake isn't going to get more than one week at #1 (if he even gets there). Don't forget that Last Night has already blocked Search and Rescue, the album's lead single.

Barbie World is predict with a new peak at #5 on H100

I hope this goes #1. Can't stand so many of the other songs in the top 10.

I was here for the occasional country hit to creep into the top 10, but we’ve had like 8 this year, and now 3 clogging up the top 3 on the charts. This was not in my 2023 deck of cards :rip: 

Latto and Icy are both doing good on the charts :clap3:They should release a song called Iced Latte but we can’t have great things.

this is also the first time in a long time when the “battle” or “beef” (regardless if it’s one sided or not) is between two female   rappers who are BOTH charting and getting top 10s/top 40s and one of the rappers isn’t Nicki. This shows the new girls are doing their thing. Normally it’s Nicki vs…. or two irrelevant girls. Bia and Doja had a brief (one sided) rift but Bia isn’t a charting girl.

• Haha 1

imagine if she didn't use the sample and Nicki won the BOS Oscar.... :rofl::clap3:

Actually surprised Seven is predicted to still be top 10 after the rule changes, good 4 him

Billboard needs to crack down on the whole '50 different versions of the same song' thing, it's out of control now and has absolutely zero to do with any kind of artistic merit, just gaming the charts. One original, one remix - that's all that should count. Guarantee that overnight labels would suddenly not see the need to put out so many different versions

12 hours ago, CatButtFace said:

Actually surprised Seven is predicted to still be top 10 after the rule changes, good 4 him

Billboard needs to crack down on the whole '50 different versions of the same song' thing, it's out of control now and has absolutely zero to do with any kind of artistic merit, just gaming the charts. One original, one remix - that's all that should count. Guarantee that overnight labels would suddenly not see the need to put out so many different versions

Seven predicted to have 15M+ streams on second week! Even bigger than Like Crazy / My Universe / on par to Permission To Dance

debut week! :deadbanana2: 

If website sales still exist, Jungkook will be #1 for second week easily :rip:

Updated predictions: 

Looking ahead, TTiaST will be challenging Heartless 1-17 third week fall: 

Dua so close to be top 10 but it will be blocked by that ugly Travis song

QueenofCopyPaste

Good, we dont need that song to rack up more weeks at #1

so back to Last Night it is? until Drake? :doc:

9 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Good, we dont need that song to rack up more weeks at #1

so back to Last Night it is? until Drake? :doc:

If Spotify numbers are up to par (and keep up for the rest of the week) I think Travis‘ Hyaena has a solid chance. It topping AM charts not just stateside but internationally has me thinking it pulls massive numbers.

3 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

If Spotify numbers are up to par (and keep up for the rest of the week) I think Travis‘ Hyaena has a solid chance. It topping AM charts not just stateside but internationally has me thinking it pulls massive numbers.

Yeah nothing has gotten ahead of Fukumean in weeks. Including vampire and stuff and Hyaena was #1 very quickly. After like 5 hours 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.