• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• Pink Ranger

• ronald

YESSHSSHHSSHHSSHHSHSSHSHSH THEYRE ABOUT TO PARENT SO MF HARD

7 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Still an ugly, talentless loser, I see :oh: no wonder you still hate Demi so much (what a compliment). I see some things never change :clap3: Demi and I had to laugh.

I mean, how gutter trash do you have to be to hate a pure, sweet soul like this?

Get your Trumpian ass out of Demi's threads.

I have to say that this interview is probably the best one she had in YEARS, her energy here is really fun and she looks AMAIZING. Getting a direct Deja Vu  to her TMYLM era with her energy on this one

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

The climax of Neon Lights is an EDM drop, I can't see that working as a rock song. We shall see tho.

Metal drops go harder.

1. Heart Attack

2. Confident

3. Cool for the Summer

4. Sorry Not Sorry

5. Tell Me You Love Me

6. Don't Forget

7.  La La Land

8. Neon Lights

9. Really Don't Care

10. Give Your Heart A Break

the fact these bops don't include ballads, such as Skyscraper or Stone Cold, or the original smash hit that started it all, This Is Me. Demetria give us a deluxe with those three songs re-recorded too.

I just wasted all my money on the album/merch, because I am LIVING for it. if each song had a separate single cover/vinyl I would buy them too.

Revamped Signed CD

Revamped Vinyl

Revamped Album T-Shirt

Sorry Not Sorry T-Shirt

13 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Still an ugly, talentless loser, I see :oh: no wonder you still hate Demi so much (what a compliment). I see some things never change :clap3: Demi and I had to laugh.

I mean, how gutter trash do you have to be to hate a pure, sweet soul like this?

Get your Trumpian ass out of Demi's threads.

:deadbanana: legend is back

ot, I actually pre ordered the vinyl which I rarely do but this has been sounding so promising that I just had to have it in vinyl

Yes!!! Demi treating us well!  We dont deserve you queen! 

On 7/14/2023 at 5:46 AM, twink4harry said:

La La Land and Don't Forget are already rock though.

This would be harder rock, not Jonas Brothers rock 

Why doesn’t Demi just re-record her past albums? Make rock versions of them. That way her entire discography is actually rock music. 

11 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Why doesn’t Demi just re-record her past albums? Make rock versions of them. That way her entire discography is actually rock music. 

I kind of feel like this is just testing the waters

I don’t like any of these rock versions. Some songs don’t sound right with a rock production.

Cool For The Summer is ******* incredible. The “take me down” in the last chorus is mind-blowing.

My wishes:

Body Say

Made In the USA

Nightingale

Sober (rock ballad version)

Skyscraper

There is no point in Demi re-recording her pop albums imo. It's not like their albums are classic or extremely popular albums anyway. 

No one is gonna tune in to hear Mistake (Rock Version) let's be real. 

• Haha 1

Plus, their fanbase isn't that big or care about Demi like they used to do to profit from it. 

8 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

It allows performing the rock versions of the pop radio hits in concerts, and it's quick to fulfill the Island Records deal. Rumor is she can move onto a new label or independent status after this album. Also she prefers performing rock songs on tours, but is more open to different sounds when creating in the studio, from R&B to pop to rock.  And the hard rock creative direction with HOLYFVCK came out after suppressing her desire to go full rock for so long with A LOT of built up anger with media portrayal and substance abuse. In fact, who knows, Demi may go in a softer pop rock direction in the future (but also heavier is possible too):   Lovato says they’re still in the “really early stages” of knowing what the new album will sound like: “Will it go into a [darker] direction? Or will it go more pop-rock?” they ask. “That’s what I’m playing with right now. Lovato says they have a “summery, indie rock vibe” playlist they’re listening to a bunch lately. It features the all-women band the Beaches (“They have a couple songs I really **** with”) and the Maine, which recently dropped a song called “Blame” they like.  “I was listening to a bunch of metal. And now, I’m trying to wrap my brain around more pop-sounding stuff, just in case my music wants to take that direction"

I think no matter what, Demi will want to perform rock versions on tours, but will be more open minded with how rock the music will be.... who knows maybe one day we'll get full R&B or ballads again.

7 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Cool For The Summer is ******* incredible. The “take me down” in the last chorus is mind-blowing.

My wishes:

Body Say

Made In the USA

Nightingale

Sober (rock ballad version)

Skyscraper

You're one of the few to enjoy CFTS RV. I love HA and SNS RV the most, but I still like CFTS RV.

Body Say would be SICK.

BTW is this considered D9 or D8.5?

Revamped Album T-Shirt

Yeah I'm about to buy this shirt, those eyes!!! Not over the album cover

23UMGIM79570.rgb.jpg

Edited by Freakshowvato

4 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

BTW is this considered D9 or D8.5?

I guess this goes on the line with Taylor's re-recordings (but with no new songs) or a greatest hit compilation. It shouldn't be considered Demi's ninth album because, well, it doesn't have any new song lol. Demi is also making clear that they are working on NEW music and a new album, so this isn't a new era.

So either 8.5 or a side project. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

As a casual fan I'm indifferent about this new mini-era but I must say she is looking incredible lately! Serving yassified Confident realness. @starsailor @Sexyzinger @Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian
  • Haha 3

tell me you love me rock version about to be soty i fear

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I guess this goes on the line with Taylor's re-recordings (but with no new songs) or a greatest hit compilation. It shouldn't be considered Demi's ninth album because, well, it doesn't have any new song lol. Demi is also making clear that they are working on NEW music and a new album, so this isn't a new era.

So either 8.5 or a side project. 

i agree side project for sure. it's most likely just to leave Island

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.