• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• Pink Ranger

• ronald

are we still getting new music from her that isn't a rock cover of her old material? also i'm not that excited considering the mastering on these are lowkey amateur for some reason

i hope this include neon lights - i want to hear it revamped

20 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

are we still getting new music from her that isn't a rock cover of her old material? also i'm not that excited considering the mastering on these are lowkey amateur for some reason

Early stages for a new album, most likely for next year.

11 minutes ago, PMM said:

i hope this include neon lights - i want to hear it revamped

Neon Lights was confirmed on her Harper's BAZAAR interview.

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Neon Lights was confirmed on her Harper's BAZAAR interview.

OMG :chick2: This will be the first treack that I will play. She's gonna devour I think

Can't wait!

She literally released one album in 2021 and another one in 2022 and you are asking for new music? 

Enjoy this interesting project as it is and be patient.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Early stages for a new album, most likely for next year.

ugh i'd rather have that then a rock version of covers but ok i'll be patient 

21 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

She literally released one album in 2021 and another one in 2022 and you are asking for new music? 

Enjoy this interesting project as it is and be patient.

boy bye if you can enjoy being fed by lana i can expect and want the same from demi especially when the material is THAT GOOD

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

ugh i'd rather have that then a rock version of covers but ok i'll be patient 

boy bye if you can enjoy being fed by lana i can expect and want the same from demi especially when the material is THAT GOOD

I’m lucky I’m fed by Lana, but if she took 3-4 years this time to release, I’d completely comprehend.

fans of Demi Lana Taylor really shoudn't complain

Demi is feeding yall since start of her career. If not music ten documentary or ghost series

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm a huge Demi fan I have to agree with you... Idk I just can't get into these rock covers, and I like rock music. They just don't sound right, and like I've said before maybe it's just because the songs are meant to be the way they are, as pop songs. That's not a bad thing. Hopefully we get something new from her soon. Maybe by fall?

21 hours ago, PMM said:

ghost series

not you thinking we wanted a damn ghost series from the binch

12 hours ago, KBax said:

I'm a huge Demi fan I have to agree with you... Idk I just can't get into these rock covers, and I like rock music. They just don't sound right, and like I've said before maybe it's just because the songs are meant to be the way they are, as pop songs. That's not a bad thing. Hopefully we get something new from her soon. Maybe by fall?

exactly especially when some already have rock elements? keep the rock versions for the audience attending the concerts. makes them all the more special. or do a special of the holy **** tour and make it available for streaming like a live album film

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

not you thinking we wanted a damn ghost series from the binch

at least it's something

Her mistake is using the same producer to do the rock versions as did her last two pop albums. SNS could’ve been done sooooo much better, the drums felt off to me. If she’s serious about doing rock music she needs to work w some rock producers. Pull a Halsey and work w NIN or BMTH just please for the love of god stop using Oak.

Why do I have the feeling they would waste the Olivia collab on something like La La Land (Rock Version)... 

On 7/26/2023 at 10:33 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Why do I have the feeling they would waste the Olivia collab on something like La La Land (Rock Version)... 

yall said the same thing for slash just to end up w demi being on his album

9 hours ago, alp said:

yall said the same thing for slash just to end up w demi being on his album

Still a waste :biblio: he should have been on D9, not Revamped 

On 7/25/2023 at 9:41 PM, BoDaToe said:

Her mistake is using the same producer to do the rock versions as did her last two pop albums. SNS could’ve been done sooooo much better, the drums felt off to me. If she’s serious about doing rock music she needs to work w some rock producers. Pull a Halsey and work w NIN or BMTH just please for the love of god stop using Oak.

we've been saying this for years now but for some reason she's stuck with her. Like, I don't recall her working for anyone other than Oak sice Holy **** besides in Still Alive. It's so weird. I guess she feels Oak is her comfort zone because of how long they've known each other now. 

Revamped will obviously be another Oak-produced album but let's hope she reaches out to other producers for D9... not too optimistic though. She's already talked about two tracks and both are produced by Oak. 

On a more optimistic note, it could be worse. At least Oak is proving to be a versatile producers capable of giving great tracks. 

Does any insiders know if we will get another song b4 it is released next month? I was hoping for Tell me you love me!

30 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

Does any insiders know if we will get another song b4 it is released next month? I was hoping for Tell me you love me!

Artists usually record 3 songs for VEVO. So either they are saving the last vevo performance for album release week or it's coming earlier. 

edit: nvm I forgot about heart attack. It could be coming anytime lol

Edited by thatsmydemi

@thatsmydemi @Freakshowvato @Soobin @Hanzo idk if ya'll seen it yet or not, but Demi is doing a Text Me game where she sends you clues to the songs on Revamped and if you guess them right you get to hear a preview of the song the next day. First song is Neon Lights and is being previewed tonight. Sorry if I missed any other Demi stans I'm just going off by who I've seen the most, I'm still fairly new.

• Like 1

I was really excited for her rock album and covers, but there’s something that is missing. I just don’t find them enjoyable. Her voice is grating and the songs are so loud. Was hoping for a more alternative sound from her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.