If you could spectate any historical event, what would you choose?

mystery

The French Revolution.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• byzantium

• Big Bad Wolf

• Tropez

I’d like to know if Hitler really killed himself.

See Jesus. 

Edited by FreeXone

I've always had an affinity for ancient Egypt. I remember being captivated by it all, ever since learning of it in primary school. I'd definitely want to spectate the overall entirety of that time period, the Old Kingdom.

38 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Yes!

I watched a documentary on it recently. It was a good watch! Basically said they needed sacred geometry and extreme precision to execute those pyramids. I also subscribe to the theory they had some sort of tech or mystical forces behind them.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.  And I kind of like that ambiguity.

7 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.  And I kind of like that ambiguity.

There was no sarcasm. :toofunny3: I'm not well versed so forgive me! But it is a topic I am fascinated by and want to learn more about in the future.

I wanna see many of the ancient cities at their peak

Ancient Greeks/Romans having ghey sex

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

You want to experience a traumatic experience where lots of people died? Just hope you make it to first class and not where the poor people where. 

Yes I would have wanted to spectate that historic event rather than spectate it through inaccurate movies like the rest of the world. And yes, I would have wanted to survive it…

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Ancient Greeks/Romans having ghey sex

I agree

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

the godtles era. the way the literally made music history 

ezgif-3-effa285661dua.thumb.gif.41421670

It would be so cool to visit all the seven wonders of the world and witness them in all their glory

• Like 1

1) The titanic sinking

2) 

to witness the overthrow of the Batista regime 

I want to see Elizabeth I during her young days. :WAP: Also I wanna take a look at Alexander The Great

That's such a good question, I genuinely can't pick an answer. My tastes go from seeing Coldplay in the late 90s, to experiencing Ancient Greece, to celebrating Margaret Thatcher's death.

Edited by gustavothehuman

I would love to watch Martin Luther king I have a Dream Speech right in Washington front row.

None of this music or religion or history crap but when the planet was formed, what the first animals, humans were, the very first language, or the very first time we failed as a natural society, the extinction of dinos 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kimbo said:

I’d wanna be in the Titanic (and make it safely onto a lifeboat). I’d really want to experience it.

Same here. 
or witness the vesuvius eruption destroy Pompeii

• Like 1

Can't think of anything in particular (there are too many to chose from), but I'd really love to spend a few days in ancient Rome or Greece (Athens specifically) in their heydays.

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

eh none really I just wanna go back into 2012 and Do the last 10 years again and support Tom since Day 1 :gaycat4:

There are so many omg. I'd probably go to Carthage to see if they actually sacrificed children or not. I would also like to see Pompeii the day Mount Vesuvius erupted

The rise of Synapsids (our ancestors). In my opinion, Synapsids are more fascinating than dinosaurs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.