Starfield | Bethesda Softworks | September 6, 2023 | Reviews out | MC: 88

mystery

26 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

I know I’m going to spend a GREAT amount of hours with this game. I’m also a ******* space nerd :gayorkcat2:   always watching documentaries and reading wiki sksksk

Same here, the sci fi space fix that this is going to give is going to be immense. Now we just need another Mass Effect!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyPirate

• Nutitle

• mystery

• Starshine

New, live action trailer:

Also, two new tracks from the OST were uploaded to Youtube by some channel this weekend but apparently already taken down. They were GREAT.

• Like 2

The first 40 minutes of the game have been leaked, it looks so gooood :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

The first 40 minutes of the game have been leaked, it looks so gooood :jonny5:

i'm aware but i refuse to spoil me that much :jonny2:  also early access begins at 2am on 9/1 here in most of Europe :monkey:  Idk if I should stay up until then (and probably not going to sleep til 7am lmao) or just wait til morning time 

32 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

i'm aware but i refuse to spoil me that much :jonny2:  also early access begins at 2am on 9/1 here in most of Europe :monkey:  Idk if I should stay up until then (and probably not going to sleep til 7am lmao) or just wait til morning time 

Just make sure you're not too tired to play the game :eli:

I went out of mind and bought a whole new pc build out of excitement :deadbanana4: no but with all the specs requirements of these new games I didn’t want to get frustrated with performance, settings etc.

What do you think the reviews are going to give tomorrow? Besides the petty ones of course. From what I heard, performance on PC may not be the best, but they’re working on bug fixes and optimization even before release, since there is already a first patch, and it’s version 1.7.something.

I can’t wait :wanda:

9 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

I went out of mind and bought a whole new pc build out of excitement :deadbanana4: no but with all the specs requirements of these new games I didn’t want to get frustrated with performance, settings etc.

What do you think the reviews are going to give tomorrow? Besides the petty ones of course. From what I heard, performance on PC may not be the best, but they’re working on bug fixes and optimization even before release, since there is already a first patch, and it’s version 1.7.something.

I can’t wait :wanda:

I think the reception will be great honestly. So excited!

Just like expected 

Most of them will give us an Xbox/Bethesda review instead of the actual game :skull:

Not the console wars coded reviews. Just review the damn game.

• Like 5

Consensus seems to be if you like Bethesda games you will like this. 88 on Metacritic is nice. 

Anybody know any good streamers to watch that are playing this? Preferably ones that are not a annoying and/or screaming every 30 sec

6 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

Just like expected 

Most of them will give us an Xbox/Bethesda review instead of the actual game :skull:

5 hours ago, mystery said:

we been knew

the reviews are obviously great. it's not like I care much for them anyway. Been watching a Spanish streamer for 3 hours (still in tutorial, obviously a streamer does not go at the same pace if they're good entertainers imo) and so far so good.

Edited by FlyPirate

7 hours ago, mystery said:

This. So cringe and unprofessional :deadbanana2:

Lmao @ all the other regions of IGN giving it 9 or 10 and then... US with a 7 :skull:

BTW, still unpacking :biblio: my pc needs to get it together

So I played 3 hours and so far I’m enjoying it a lot. PC performance is tough when in open spaces (New Atlantis), bringing it down to 40fps and less. Can’t wait for my new PC to arrive :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.