• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyPirate

• Nutitle

• mystery

• Starshine

19 hours ago, Starshine said:

So I got this to run at high settings at 1080p, that'll suffice. :rip: 

What backgrounds + traits did y'all choose? I'm a Bounty hunter with Extrovert, Wanted, and Empath. Not sure if I should be something else but I took hours making my character hot. :biblio:

I chose Sculptor, Dream Home, Hero Worshipped and Extrovert. I’m rp’ing as a famous sculptor serving looks across the cosmos :-*

Also really enjoying decorating my home with “acquired” goods (that’s probably the Sims player coming out in me)

• Like 1

Also ship fights are so hard. I accepted a quest from some rando on a planet and ended up doing 6 waves of spacer fights in the default, bare bones ship you get. I got destroyed countless times. :skull:

Everything is so overwhelming. So there’s outposts, 1000 planets, numerous systems, mining/crafting, ship battles. :deadbanana4:

honestly I kinda wish there was just one solar system with packed worlds. It seems so barren on some of them? The map be confusing tf out of me and I’m used to one giant ass map.

So I just finished the game and

Spoiler

New Game Plus is a TRIP. Starting with the Starborn ship and outfit and being able to tell Constellation about the events of the previous universe.

I was looking up what other people decided to do and apparently whatever universe you get in new game plus can vary from person to person. I saw some people encountered Andreja joining House Va’ruun and attacking you, someone said Cora is grown in a universe and is seeking revenge for Sam’s death, someone said they walked into constellation and Voscoe told them everyone died and he was the last member alive - and all of that is an INSANE mechanic for a game this large my god :WAP:

• Like 1

omg I played it yesterday on my new pc and performance is WAYYYY better, ~95fps at 4k monitor and Ultra settings. In some planets and moons with little to no vegetation it peaks at 120fps.

I’m only 30hrs in though, couldn’t play it much for the past week so I still have a long way to go

I'm so mad that this needed to be installed to an SSD. I've spent all that time installing in a HDD and the game was a stuttering mess after I made it outside.

3 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

question: do you have to register a spaceship in order to sell it? also is Frontier sellable? lol

Yeah it has to be registered, also it is cheaper to register if you do it from your own spaceship menu instead of the vendor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.