Did you lose respect for Ajay?

playboi

Did you lose respect for AjayII  

522 members have voted

1. 1. Did you lose respect for AjayII

I've never cared for her so I really can't lose respect for someone who idgaf about in the first place

But also losing respect for someone based on their music taste is just... sad

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Badgalbriel

• Devin

• Kristie Kuwa

I don't watch her videos or care, so no respect to be lost, but the gifs are funny.

Funny people in here are going on about the Hive, when they haven't really commented in this thread. Almost like some of you are trying to force a narrative.

No. I respect her opinions, even if they are terrible.

I don't get the hate bandwagon on this woman.

She's entertaining to watch, sure she isn't a music expert but neither am I. I watch her videos because I like them, if you can't stand her just don't watch her stuff and don't come into threads about her or her reacting to stuff.

Sure, you can criticize her for some things. I personally don't like the revisitings she's done and when she comments 'I needs more time with it'. They feel somewhat fake to me. But lately a lot of people just hate on her because she didn't drool and gag over their faves album. That's what's making her do such things as I mentioned above.

How sad of a person are you to be obsessed and spew hate comments about a woman who has done nothing to you personally.

• Like 2

She’s a Youtube reactor, what respect should I have had for her in the first place?

She’s just a random ass person filming her opinion :skull:

No :deadbanana4:

But that clip of her enjoying some awful blackpink song circulating on Twitter was so funny 

why should i respect her? :thing: but i used to enjoy watching some of her reactions in 2017-2019 to see different reactions to albums i like (her melodrama reaction was the best for me, literally had similar first listen reaction) but after 2019 i just stopped watching her because i stopped enjoying watching a reaction video

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

I knew she was fake after she panned Chromatica :bird:

she's always just trying to get get a run out of the sensitive fanbases, her "taste" doesn't mean a thing ctfu

I knew she was fake when she praised Chromatica after first panning it. I honestly forgot about her when she disappeared, I don't understand the hype she has with the gays tbh.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

It's not too hard to understand, she's likable and doesn't have bitter energy unlike alot of people on here so people actually enjoy watching her and find her funny just like any other popular YouTuber 

53 minutes ago, thetea said:

i think it's because she's funny and she over exaggerates her feelings towards songs which people find entertaining. 

i don't know why people are so pressed about her opinions. it's really not that deep. i did lose respect for her when she hated beyonce's album but cried while listening to anti-hero. 

Her only funny reaction was Selena's AMAs performance (to me). I don't dislike the lady, I've just never understood why stans want her to like or love their fave so much as though it means anything. She can obviously do what she does (react) but acting like her opinion (which she's entitled to) means anything beyond an ordinary person reacting to music is just incredibly funny to me. At the end of the day she's a YouTuber. That would be like hanging on Zachary Campbell's word.

1 hour ago, EtherealCat said:

im not going to lose respect for someone because their music taste doesnt match mine 

:cm:

She's serving NME who's trying to pander to artists with big online fanbase. It's sad. She's the funniest when she's unfiltered, like her iconic Salena moment

why is this random youtuber given so much importance? y’all make anyone “famous”

I don't dislike her at all, but I think her "comeback" videos are just not it, her reactions feels forced instead of genuine and it doesn't seems like she's truly enjoying it like she used to. So yeah, I don't have much interest to watch her new videos :chick3:

Its more fun to watch actual fans reacting to their fave imo 

The meltdowns from that one fanbase over a single reactor truly needs to be studied

33 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

I knew she was fake when she praised Chromatica after first panning it. I honestly forgot about her when she disappeared, I don't understand the hype she has with the gays tbh.

she reacts to albums that gays love, it’s not hard to see the hype.

For criticizing Mrs Writing-camps below-than-average album? 💀 As if. 

2 hours ago, playboi said:

I feel like everybody was hyped up for her comeback but the fact that:

-She decided to make her comeback with a Harry reaction

-Dragged Renaissance thru hell and back

-Praised white mediocrity (Harry, Sabrina and Taylor)

Made a lot of people turn on her/stop caring about her.

What is your personal opinion ?

Or she just has an opinion?

seems you’re the only one that is making anything into race. You’re the issue. 

No, I respect her more for giving her honest opinion and not pandering. Everyone has different music taste.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.