• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Badgalbriel

• Devin

• Kristie Kuwa

What kind of loser behavior lmao

Ajay has dragged countless white artists through the mud, shes panned Sweetener to hell and back, thought Folklore was mid, etc.

Just because a lot of people like Renaissance (me included) doesnt mean others can't dislike it, youre just feeding into the hive mentality the public sees the Beyoncé fandom as.

• Like 1

there are children dying in the world and you’re on the inter web hating on a stranger because of.. this?

You guys are such losers :rip: how do you "lose respect" because they don't like the exact music you like? This is pathetic 

• Like 1

I also don’t get this circle jerk mentality ATRL seems to have around Renaissance. Some of you guys act like a cult. I personally did NOT enjoy the album and will never play it again and guess what? There’s nothing wrong with that. A lot of the Beyoncé fans here would probably dislike most of the music I love and that’s also fine. The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.

It's not that serious

Literally never watched any of her stuff, so I have no idea.

But listen, she's just another person with an opinion. It's Y'ALL that give her so much power :skull: 

It's crazy how much of a hold and impact she has on some of you guys.

loveagcin-nicki-minaj.gif

Y'all are so embarrassing my god. Why are you letting HER opinion on an album YOU like affect you so much? It's not like her video will change anybody's opinion on Renaissance. It got the praise it deserved. What's really funny is that is she gave it a positive review y'all wouldn't be singing this tune, complete LOSERS :clown:

Can she not have an opinion on an album without it being made into a race/gender thing? She can like/dislike what she wants. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Can't lose what I never had.

Never understood, still don't, how a regular degular YouTuber whose whole thing is simply reacting would have the pull she has.

It's not too hard to understand, she's likable and doesn't have bitter energy unlike alot of people on here so people actually enjoy watching her and find her funny just like any other popular YouTuber 

• Like 3

It's been 3 weeks, let it go :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Loose respect because she didn't like a dance album? I mean thats kinda dumb she's allowed to whatever she likes

Isn't losing respect over an opinion a little extreme?

53 minutes ago, playboi said:

I feel like everybody was hyped up for her comeback but the fact that:

-She decided to make her comeback with a Harry reaction

-Dragged Renaissance thru hell and back

-Praised white mediocrity (Harry, Sabrina and Taylor)

Made a lot of people turn on her/stop caring about her.

What is your personal opinion ?

Hqrry was first cause he won AOTY duh its not that hard to get

The Hives are so triggered :toofunny2:

On the contrary, I think I have even more respect for her now after her Renaissance reaction. She isn’t afraid to say her truth despite what some of y’all are gonna say about her. She could’ve easily pretended to like Renaissance just to please the Beyoncé fans but instead she chose to give her honest review :clap3:

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Never understood, still don't, how a regular degular YouTuber whose whole thing is simply reacting would have the pull she has.

i think it's because she's funny and she over exaggerates her feelings towards songs which people find entertaining. 

i don't know why people are so pressed about her opinions. it's really not that deep. i did lose respect for her when she hated beyonce's album but cried while listening to anti-hero. 

1 minute ago, Baltie said:

On the contrary, I think I have even more respect for her now after her Renaissance reaction. She isn’t afraid to say her truth despite what some of y’all are gonna say about her. She could’ve easily pretended to like Renaissance just to please the Beyoncé fans but instead she chose to give her honest review :clap3:

she'll probably revisit the album soon and then suddenly say she likes it and that it grew on her. 

Eh, I mean she’s faking listening to these albums for the first time…but she was right about dragging Rene and it seemed authentic liking the others so…

4 minutes ago, thetea said:

she'll probably revisit the album soon and then suddenly say she likes it and that it grew on her. 

But wouldn't be sudden. That's the way music works.... You won't like everything at first listen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, playboi said:

I feel like everybody was hyped up for her comeback but the fact that:

-She decided to make her comeback with a Harry reaction

-Dragged Renaissance thru hell and back

-Praised white mediocrity (Harry, Sabrina and Taylor)

Made a lot of people turn on her/stop caring about her.

What is your personal opinion ?

Why would you bring race in this ? Felt racist tbh. :biblio:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

People need to understand that music is 100% subjective.

You're accusing her of praising white mediocrity, just because it's a Beyonce album it doesn't mean it's black excellence. Renaissance is indeed Beyoncé's worst album in my opinion.

1 minute ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Why would you bring race in this ? Felt racist tbh. :biblio:

That's the only thing they talk about all day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.